No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the drink and weed.

Weed sucks for me. It does nothing but keeps me.awake and make me very uncomfortable when I smoke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      On the drink and weed.

Weed sucks for me. It does nothing but keeps me.awake and make me very uncomfortable when I smoke.
      that's because you a weak ass b*tch

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        He's smoking the wrong kind. If smoking don't work, try edibles. If edibles don't work, try the Kazak Ruderalis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Say that to my face in the Bronx you ginger f@ggot. I'd knock you out cold.

Comment

• My cousin came back from Mexico today and brought me back some tequila.

About to put my drinking hat on, and I haven't had much to eat today.

Comment

• I enjoyed some almost ice cold bud lights last night. I like to relax and enjoy the finer things in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I enjoyed some almost ice cold bud lights last night. I like to relax and enjoy the finer things in life.
                Then you have to try some Natty Ice. Mmmmmm

Comment

• Well I'm at my moms place with weed I can't smoke. She use to smoke and made me a tinfoil pipe last night. It sucked though and they don't have a lighter just some really ****ty matches. It kinda worked last night but it was basically too breezy just now to even light a ****ing match. So I just took back my weed and threw away the foil. About to go to my dads. He's got weed. And pipes. And beer and lighters.

I'm drinking some Stella.

I have to go back to Tokyo tomorrow. I also don't want to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
                    Well I'm at my moms place with weed I can't smoke. She use to smoke and made me a tinfoil pipe last night. It sucked though and they don't have a lighter just some really ****ty matches. It kinda worked last night but it was basically too breezy just now to even light a ****ing match. So I just took back my weed and threw away the foil. About to go to my dads. He's got weed. And pipes. And beer and lighters.

I'm drinking some Stella.

I have to go back to Tokyo tomorrow. I also don't want to.

Did we make you an American again?

Comment

• Drinking some Heineken, anyone in?

Comment

Working...
                      X