Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ******ed when Montanya was asked to back his **** p he went silent and now they write an article about the same nonsense he was talking about in May..lol

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yeah it seems ridiculous, and Gabe Montoya is a clown, but...that look on Floyd's face when they asked him about testosterone replacement therapy was telling as ****. Like he had gone to the bank and someone told him he had $19 in his account.
      VERY TELLING! Great analogy as I got the same thing when I saw that video. Dude looked shook, for real.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        when did this happen?
        Go to 1.30

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
          funny thing is, the only one who seems to be declining like a normal aging fighter is manny - marquez for example just seems to be getting stronger and stronger as he gets older when by rights he should be losing muscle mass.
          marquez is almost certainly on PED's

all the signs point to it

a lightweight getting close to 40 putting on tons of muscle and gaining speed?
          after all the wars he's been in?
          training under a known steroid dealer and user (heredia was indicted on charges of selling steroids and worked with the government as an informant. he's a former mexican national discus champion. he's on youtube putting steroids into his own stomach with a needle. he bought them in mexico.

yeah right

f#ck this, man. talk about taking the wind out of my sails. floyd mayweather is the best defensive fighter i've ever seen. if he's on drugs i don't know what the hell i'm going to do with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
            Gabriel Montoya had been saying for a while now that some explosive stuff was going to come out before Christmas that concerned figures at the very highest level within the sport. I guess this is part of it.

He also tells a very interesting story, which now seems like an obvious hint, about trying to ask questions of Floyd on the subject of testing.

Floyd lost his temper and flew into a rage with Montoya, even laying his hands on him, which seemed like an utterly bizarre reaction given that he was trying to present himself as one of the pioneers on this matter.

But I guess we now know why.

I remember reading that article. But I don't remember reading him saying that Floyd lost his temper and flew into a rage. He said though that Floyd got into his face and started getting 'aggressive'. Putting his chest into his chest kind of thing.

I think Montoya is full of it by the way. I don't by his allegations of the positive tests with USADA in the slightest bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
              Miguel Cotto is still undefeated!
              Floyd Roidweather cheated Cotto... first Cotto got beat down by cement gloves now this, smh
              Last edited by Pullcounter; 11-19-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                Mayweather did not fail 3 drug tests, some fool writing articles wrote that to get more attention and a lot of followers on twitter. You think if Mayweather failed 3 drug tests thaat the public would just let it go? are you guys high?
                Everyone sat on what would be the biggest boxing scandal in years and not one leaked it? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  The Winky Quillin incident is not shady. Why would USADA risk their huge reputation with those two fighters? Only a fool would let themselves be influenced by an article suggesting that a brand new organization is better than another organization with far more of a reputation and experience also. And believe it or not, not everyone has a price.

The allegations would be more believable if it were against VADA since they are brand new with far less of a reputation than USADA. If VADA does something shady, it won't create waves across the world, not even in America.
                  Winky himself asked to be subjected, with his money as well, and within a couple of days of getting tested the samples were then thrown away, how isn't that shady?

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Yes and he hasn't been suspended, fined, has his title taken away or anything so......what?

And the lot have been basing their accusations on Manny because he wouldn't and STILL hasn't taken any tests. That's not a rumor
                    I heard he got tested for every fight. This stuff with Floyd sounds far more credible than any argument any floydiot has presented so far. Most of us with a brain have always thought that this OST nonsense wouldnt work unless its all year round. Its only floydiots and the stupid that believe that its a cure all, that said, it looks like Floyd has been caught out himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      No they don't, but we will know more when Floyd adresses the claims made here. If he doesn't turn the deaf ear that is.
                      This is the same caliber as if someone where to bring up the Teddy Atlas email rumors. It would be a dumb article.

BUT the part of the article that you didn't post, on the site, was pretty interesting, especially the Berto part.

Comment

Working...
                      X