Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG feel free to move up to 168 and get you some S.O.G

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like both fighters and I would like to say I'd give the nod to GGG.....but man, Ward would smother him to death and it would be very, very difficult for Golovkin to land some clean power bombs like he's used to landing. If GGG would win, that would be a FANTASTIC win and he would be frontrunner for FOTY (assuming the fight took place this year of course) IMO. If Ward wins, same for him.....that would be a fantastic way to close off the year after dismantling the LHW champion.

Excellent fight if made, two great fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I really really like Golovkin, but in no way would I ever pick against Ward. He's starting to gain that aura of invincibility that Mayweather had, you don't put $$$ down against those types of guys. At worst, you don't bet on their fights at all, because then you'll be kicking yourself saying, "I KNEW that was gonna happen!" lol
      That's when you turn to the over/under.... and somehow mine still got blown

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        That's when you turn to the over/under.... and somehow mine still got blown
        I learned my lesson when Floyd stopped Ortiz, what a fk!ng headache that was. I thought this fight could possibly be stopped on cuts, so I didn't bet the distance or the over/under.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          Ward has never fought a good body puncher like Golovokin he would Break Ward down with those sledge hammer fist he has that is why he's 24 and 0 21 ko's and 350 and 5 in the amatuers. He's boxing best kept seceret.
          It's always, "Ward has never fought a guy like this..." then he clowns them.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
            It's always, "Ward has never fought a guy like this..." then he clowns them.
            remember who will be wrong when this fight happens a fighter of close to 400 amatuer fights and 21 ko's in 24 bouts won't get clowned

Comment

Working...
            X