Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the build up to a Mayweather vs Mayorga fight be the best build up ever?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the build up to a Mayweather vs Mayorga fight be the best build up ever?

Because I think so. Can you imagine the 24/7's or All Accesses? That would be amazing

I can imagine Mayorga smoking a cig in Floyd's face at the weigh in lmao, then to re-hydrate chug a beer afterwards

Comment

Mayorga's a mad man. Floyd couldn't keep up with Ricardo in the trash talk department.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
        Mayorga's a mad man. Floyd couldn't keep up with Ricardo in the trash talk department.
        It would be wonderful to watch, wouldn't it? lol

Comment

Ricardo was liable and crazy enough to slap Jr, Sr and Uncle Rog at a presser.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
            I can imagine Mayorga smoking a cig in Floyd's face at the weigh in lmao, then to re-hydrate chug a beer afterwards
            Mayorga would have to fight JizzyMack first for disrespecting Floudie poo! :WORD:

Comment

I remember when Ricardo insulted Spinks' dead mom at the press conference. Imagine what he would say about Floyd and his family. The guy just doesn't give a ****.

Comment

It would be amazing, Mayorga is awesome, the way he trashed Oscar and Cotto was hilarious

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

"Yo soy el campeón, tu no eres nadie maricón de mierda, esto es boxeo no los Grammys, aquÃ* no vienes a cantar" LMAO

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Mayorga was a boss, and would punk Floyd every chance he got, but he wouldn't be able to back it up in the ring even prime, Floyd schools him lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X