Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was so happy for Marquez when he KO'ed pacman. I screamed and yelled.. He deserves it man.

I shed a tear of joy for that man. Never in my life I have done that lol.

Comment

Lampley is always emotional when his favorite house guys take a beating or brutal knockout.

The guy is a serious ****ing fruitcake.

Comment

they just played some of it on the radio so i re-listened.

he could have been upset about Pac but when he started to tear up he was actually talking about JMM and how he had always been overshadowed by Morales and Barrera and had to deal with some of the questionable ways of boxing business and sat back unappreciated for years, etc. etc. that was the part they played so I could have missed more tears about Manny later on, not sure. I was still in shock of the fight to pay attention the first time

Comment

From what I took from it, Lampley was talking about how JMM finally got his shine after all the years where he was always 3rd behind Barrera and Morales. It was Merchant who looked down and was absolutely speechless about what he saw.

Comment

I am surprised with the HBO bias that Lampley didn't call the KO as a left hand landing for Pac!

Comment

Lampley is a bias azzhole...

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                Fuck him. I felt bad for Manny though. I wanted him to lose so badly because of his irritating fan base, but not in this kind of devastating fashion.
                same here my dude....nothing personal against Manny...nothing at all!!...just wanted the punk ass puga's of the world to cry...thats all

Comment

jim lampley cries when ordering breakfast....

Comment

There was some moody nuthugging going on. Better than the horrendous Primetime commentary.

I can't really remember though because of the KO and part hallucinating from it being 6am in the UK.

Lucozade ftw.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Jim tends to be a bit on the emotional side, I mean he's only THE guy at HBO Boxing. All this bias talk is hilarious though, who here actually thinks their own biases never show or that you never hear or see people's biases on other television shows, news, or sports? Either way I think the moment and what it signified got to him as he was trying to put it to words. Who cares

Comment

Working...
                      X