No announcement yet.

I'm proud of Hopkins!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tmann400 View Post
    Honestly, this just needs to be dropped, these kind of discussions are inarguable, period. The people in here who don't like Hopkins, hate him, don't have respect for him won't budge on their feelings, and neither will the people who DO respect Bernard. That much I would THINK, we could ALL agree on.

Yeah, Natas tried but it's not working. Unless HOpkins gets the official "W", it's futile.

Personally I was still hoping the judges were gonna swing it Hopkins' way regardless if the whole board thinks it was a robbery. I would of LMAO and rubbed it in for the Lolz of it but it didn't work out that way.

Comment

• Hes style of fighting is the dirtiest more boring thing ever. But gotta admit if someone is a master in the ring its him...

Comment

• Not a big fan of Hopkins, his style of fighting or his dirty tactics, but it's hard not to give him props for such an illustrious career and for staying in such phenomenal shape pushing 50.

Comment

• B-Hop fought a good fight. He has nothing to be ashamed of, he didn't get embaressed.

Comment

Working...
          X