Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando comen chile no les arde el pedorro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuando comen chile no les arde el pedorro?

I eat alot of spicy food I just can't enjoy the food without some chile but when I eat too much I feel like a reversed dragon throwing flames out my a-hole do you all experience this and if so, what can you all do to avoid this?

You can say a prayer and hope for a miracle, other then that, expect hostilities in your brown eye.

Comment

Jajajajjajajaajajjaajajjajaja !

Comment

LMAO that **** happens to everyone man. It's disgusting but i'll explain.. let's say you're enjoying some bad ass tacos de lengua with extra salsa verde and on top some chiles vinagre. SO you enjoyed your meal but then you go take a **** and bam.. you start regretting your meal. Well, what happens is that you most likely popped a small ass(no pun) vein in your rectum, and the remains of the chile is causing a ***** ass flaming reaction. LOL so you can't really avoid it lmao. Another thing to help you lessen the spice of a chile es no te comas las semillas. Or drink a **** load of milk. Either or we all go through it..

Comment

smoke some Dro

you'll be alright

Comment

just put a finger up d azz.... in and out u know the drill...

Comment

yep i fully undestand what you mean. el ojo del payaso te traiciona de vez en cuando

Comment

I've tried that homie

Originally posted by Round 1 View Post
                You can say a prayer and hope for a miracle, other then that, expect hostilities in your brown eye.

Comment

Nice avatar!

Originally posted by SdBoxingFan83 View Post
                  Jajajajjajajaajajjaajajjajaja !

Comment

LMAO That's a badass explanation, your rite though I will try and avoid the seeds! But man spicy food is damn nice!!

saludos

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    LMAO that **** happens to everyone man. It's disgusting but i'll explain.. let's say you're enjoying some bad ass tacos de lengua with extra salsa verde and on top some chiles vinagre. SO you enjoyed your meal but then you go take a **** and bam.. you start regretting your meal. Well, what happens is that you most likely popped a small ass(no pun) vein in your rectum, and the remains of the chile is causing a ***** ass flaming reaction. LOL so you can't really avoid it lmao. Another thing to help you lessen the spice of a chile es no te comas las semillas. Or drink a **** load of milk. Either or we all go through it..

Comment

Working...
                    X