No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali is Crowned "The King of Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I should be ashamed of dissing a man who ruined Fraziers personal life through racist acts no fck that,its your right to worship the man as it is my right to hate him and guess what everyday i win cause somewhere right now he is shaking like a leaf and cant even open his fat mouth to spew hate.
    You are the racist buddy.......now do us a favor and kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
      You are the racist buddy.......now do us a favor and kill yourself.
      How am i racist?explain yourself

Comment

How am i racist?explain yourself
        You show disinterest in a known racist, therefore you are somehow racist.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
          Love him or hate him he transcended sports like very few could back in his day. Fought the biggest fights of his era and deserves the recognition. Seeing him like that though is awful. He should be remembered but I wish they'd stop parading him around like that when he's obviously in no condition to be doing that anymore.
          Thats the part i most enjoy show the world the remains of Frazier.

Comment

Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
            So in Iraq half a million innocent iraqis were killed because america suspected Sadam Hussein of having WMD. Some were mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, sons and daughters, now do families of these victims have the right to the America? Or do they just continue on like everything is fine? Put yourself in the same position before you answer me

Comment

Originally posted by ArtThouFurious? View Post
              "STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
                So in Iraq half a million innocent iraqis were killed because america suspected Sadam Hussein of having WMD. Some were mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, aunties, uncles, sons and daughters, now do families of these victims have the right to the America? Or do they just continue on like everything is fine? Put yourself in the same position before you answer me
                War is brutal kid and people die and i wish peace to their collective souls i am not a bad man but i try to be real and i know a lot about ALI AND I PLAIN DONT LIKE THE MAN maybe its all he did to Frazier that bothers me so much the fact he receives praise for being a vial human disgusts me.

Comment

Shake away to your grave already draft dodger.
                  Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
                  He could probably still beat you up though.

Comment

The GOAT!!

Comment

War is brutal kid and people die and i wish peace to their collective souls i am not a bad man but i try to be real and i know a lot about ALI AND I PLAIN DONT LIKE THE MAN maybe its all he did to Frazier that bothers me so much the fact he receives praise for being a vial human disgusts me.
                      In Ali's time blacks were treated like second class citizens and learnt even served coffee in the diners even after winning a fx king gold medal for their country, do they or do they not have a case to be angry against the white men of that time? And yes what he did to Frazier looks bad from the surface, but look deeper and you'll realize he made Frazier rich, famous and name that would forever be intertwined with the greatest of all time. He did take shots at Frazier but most of that was for publicity and to sell fights, he did get a bit more personal with him too just to piss him off, but who wouldn't want an upper hand or an mental edge when you're going in their against the greatest pressure fighter of all time? Fact is at the end of the day Ali and Frazier became friends, when Ali heard of Fraziers passing he become even more broken and unwell and was refusing to believe it, despite that he still went to his funeral sick broken and unwell and he even had a bit of a scare at joe's funeral.

Comment

Working...
                      X