Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: If Todd Duboef was in charge, the fight with Pac would've happened ages ago

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      How is manny going to make this fight happen without Arum? The Same manny that KNEW he was been ripped off by Arum and Knocz, called him VisionQuest only to fire them because of Arum!!! Do you think he has the balls to stand up to Arum?
      I believe the promoter works for the fighter. Manny can do it if he truly wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Floyd is willing to put personal feelings aside and negotiate - and has done so. So what are you talking about?
        right...the fight should've happened ages ago if floyd is willing to put personal feelings aside...stupid

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          right...the fight should've happened ages ago if floyd is willing to put personal feelings aside...stupid
          Team Mayweather put personal feelings aside and contacted Top Rank on several occasions. That's business. Maybe you just don't understand that. Which would be par for the course.

Comment

i swear this BT is on NSB. the usual rants of *****s here are the same as his articles

Comment

i dunno floyd.... you equally seem to be delaying the fight too

with all the vacations and not thinking about boxing, and calling out pac before his fights and all that BS....

Comment

Originally posted by Dempsey-Roll View Post
                i dunno floyd.... you equally seem to be delaying the fight too

with all the vacations and not thinking about boxing, and calling out pac before his fights and all that BS....
                true this. did it before the pac-hatton. did it before pac-jmm3.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Team Mayweather put personal feelings aside and contacted Top Rank on several occasions. That's business. Maybe you just don't understand that. Which would be par for the course.
                  and how would a 24/7 forum poster like you know that?
                  it's already staring you straight in the eyes from your favorite boxing site that the fight should've happened ages ago if not for arum.

so now it's all about business...before it's **** business as long as arum is involved

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                    and how would a 24/7 forum poster like you know that?
                    it's already staring you straight in the eyes from your favorite boxing site that the fight should've happened ages ago if not for arum.

so now it's all about business...before it's **** business as long as arum is involved
                    Umm...weird but ok. Anyway, so like I said, personal feelings didn't stop them from doing business. Arum needs to get onboard. Or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      floyd doesn't even have problems with arum. They were best bud's at last years superbowl at cowboy stadium and were hugging and taking pics together.

And whatever happened to "I'm ready to sign the contract today!" Now its, I ain't signing **** unless Todd Duboef is in charge!"

Lmao what a pathetic loser

This^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                      X