No announcement yet.

I had a dream last night Martinez vs Chavez jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    This. But he wont get old over night jr will make him feel old with his body shots. Mark my words jr will will be on that ass night
    my main ? for this fight though is how would he react to a martinez bomb? if his chin can with-hold martinez's pillow jab i got chavez

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
      i can see martinez growing old over night in this fight
      Well it can happen, you never know he is 37

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
        I had a dream last night that Martinez made Chavez jr do a "no mas" after just 2 rounds. I dreamt that Martinez just came out swinging, and ducking and dodging and countering everything that Chavez threw at him with 2 or 3 punch combos to the face.

I think Martinez is going to win, but I think its going to take him at least 9 to 10 rounds to do it. But holy **** if he can do it the way he did in my dream that would be awesome.
        lol keep dreaming

martinez has NEVER been worked to the body the way chavez will this fall.
        Just be happy that Martinez will get a good payday.

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
          lol keep dreaming

martinez has to get a ko cause the judges will be bought off

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            martinez has to get a ko cause the judges will be bought off
            He won't He'll be too busy trying to block punches to the body

Comment

i had the opposite dream of chavez jr/martinez. the night before sergio/dzinzurik i dreamt jcc jr came from off the ground and behind to KO sergio in the 12th.

Comment

I don't know if you're serious or not but I also had a dream back when Hopkins-Dawson 2 was coming up, and I dreamt that Dawson was going to beat Hopkins and he did. I wasn't even that interested in that fight, but for some reason I had a dream about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyotefury View Post
                  I had a dream last night that Martinez made Chavez jr do a "no mas" after just 2 rounds. I dreamt that Martinez just came out swinging, and ducking and dodging and countering everything that Chavez threw at him with 2 or 3 punch combos to the face.

I think Martinez is going to win, but I think its going to take him at least 9 to 10 rounds to do it. But holy **** if he can do it the way he did in my dream that would be awesome.
                  That's why they are called DREAMS

Comment

Originally posted by VaginaPuncher View Post
                    lol keep dreaming

There's a reason he has never been worked to the body, his body position when he fights is to bend at the waist, so anytime someone tries to get close they get tagged. And Chavez is such an easy target, he loves blocking punches with his face.

Comment

Nobody on this planet around 160 can make Chavez quit after 2 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X