Floyds elbow defense frustrate ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyds elbow defense frustrate ortiz

floyds elbow was hitting ortiz face and neck all night

look at 11 secs floyds elbow hitting ortiz face and the ref wasnt there to call it ://

ortiz got frustrated then head butted floyd

and the the s@cker punch comes and cortez was like
    "okay u guys just hug... fight!!!!, wait let me tell the timer to start,BOOOM! ohhhh wait let me count, 5 6...10!"

ortiz was stupid not to expect from floyd though

he did the same thing againts shane

Comment

Really??? At what point in the fight did Floyd use his elbow? I watched the fight probably 3-4 times and I didn't see any elbows, didn't see Ortiz landing $h!t even though the commentators called it as landing, and I didn't see anything wrong with Floyd punching him after numerous hugs!! Go watch the Gatti, Shane and Marquez fights...floyd fires on the break especially after u try to rough him up!!!

U got an old school fighter who still firmly believes in PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES...and a new school fighter who ran his mouth pre fight, got frustrated bcuz he couldn't land and forgot the number 1 rule in Boxing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SincereDaGreat View Post
        Really??? At what point in the fight did Floyd use his elbow? I watched the fight probably 3-4 times and I didn't see any elbows, didn't see Ortiz landing $h!t even though the commentators called it as landing, and I didn't see anything wrong with Floyd punching him after numerous hugs!! Go watch the Gatti, Shane and Marquez fights...floyd fires on the break especially after u try to rough him up!!!

U got an old school fighter who still firmly believes in PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIMES...and a new school fighter who ran his mouth pre fight, got frustrated bcuz he couldn't land and forgot the number 1 rule in Boxing!!!
        then you were looking at floyd d!ck all the time thats why u missed it LOL

look at that vid @5 secs u see vic dashing in then at @11 secs pause see floyds right elbow went straight at vics face frustrating vic to use his head

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          then you were looking at floyd d!ck all the time thats why u missed it LOL

look at that vid @5 secs u see vic dashing in then at @11 secs pause see floyds right elbow went straight at vics face frustrating vic to use his head
          Lmao pretty questionable that the first thing u say is something g@y smh!!! Either way, if i missed that ONE elbow my bad, but there was nothing floyd did in that exchange that prompted ortiz to do that besides make him look silly while slipping punches.

Comment

That ****sexual comment killed the thread.

Comment

Working...
            X