Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still dont understand how Marcos Maidana won the lottery twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Mayweather has never backed down from a rematch that the fans call for. They said it was close, so they did it again.
    lol. yeah mayweather listen's to what the fan's want doesnt he.
    that's why the fan's chose khan and he ignored them and fought maidana

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
      He wins the lottery once and receives a nice payday. And then he receives news that he's won the lottery again? but why?

why did mayweather give him a rematch? mayweather fought one of his toughest fights in his career. any other fighter would probably avoid having a second fight with maidana. he's only his rematch was again jcc.

so why?...
      I see what you're getting at. I didn't get the thread title at first. I think the reason is that Mayweather himself viewed the first fight as a fluke, and thought he would be able to dominate Maidana the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
        He wins the lottery once and receives a nice payday. And then he receives news that he's won the lottery again? but why?

why did mayweather give him a rematch? mayweather fought one of his toughest fights in his career. any other fighter would probably avoid having a second fight with maidana. he's only his rematch was again jcc.

so why?...
        Won the lottery? Dude earned his shot. Beat the crap out of Broner who had a really high stock at the time. And when he fought Mayweather the first time he gave him a great challenge and Maidana gave a great account of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Endless pact@rd pain and speculation!! In slow motion!!!

Comment

The first fight was a draw.

Comment

I wish PAC would have come close to doing something against Floyd! Luckily, PAC he had an injury parachute excuse in the biggest fight of his life...

Bob makes PAC look pathetic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I wish PAC would have come close to doing something against Floyd! Luckily, PAC he had an injury parachute excuse in the biggest fight of his life...

Bob makes PAC look pathetic!!!
                what on earth has that got to do with anything i said?
                You're a full of mentalist arnt you?
                I like ur dog m8.

Comment

what on earth has that got to do with anything i said?
                  You're a full of mentalist arnt you?
                  I like ur dog m8.
                  Johnny is cool. Very hard to deal with. Stops walking when he wants to stop!
                  I used to just drag him by his leash... But my neighbors were shocked and sided with the ten inch tall 6 pound azz hole.

He gets his own leash and waits by the door. Guilt trip guru!! I can't win.
                  He took over from the first day he came in!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Johnny is cool. Very hard to deal with. Stops walking when he wants to stop!
                    I used to just drag him by his leash... But my neighbors were shocked and sided with the ten inch tall 6 pound azz hole.

He gets his own leash and waits by the door. Guilt trip guru!! I can't win.
                    He took over from the first day he came in!
                    You use him to try and kidnap young girl's dont you?

Comment

You use him to try and kidnap young girl's dont you?
                      All the time. He draws them in. Naturally I must be a trust worthy guy to have such a cute lil dog.. He has his uses.

He barks like crazy 15 to 20 seconds before earthquakes hit. Very good about that!!

Comment

Working...
                      X