Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    Its a well known fact Israel has an apartheid society. Colonialism shouldnt be tolerated in 2013, yet Jews keep getting a pass.
    Its because they have the holocaiust card to play.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Ummm....nice strawman there.

And no, i dont agree with us fukn with other countries at this point. Taking out saddam, yes, the man was a mass murderer who routinely put hundreds of thousands of people in graves. That nukka had to go.

What exactly am i hypocritical about?
      Never mind. I respect your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        Never mind. I respect your opinion.
        Its cool man. Id rather not see jews do **** like this, but i can understand where they are coming from/trying to accomplish. I especially hate the deception they used in trying to go about this, they shoulda just been upfront with this.

Comment

Its cool man. Id rather not see jews do **** like this, but i can understand where they are coming from/trying to accomplish. I especially hate the deception they used in trying to go about this, they shoulda just been upfront with this.
          It was the deception which was 'sad' for me more than anything. If you tell it how it is, no one can say they didn't know. Everyone is entitled to life and to produce life. The problem of immigration is common all over the world.

But keep one thing in mind. Just because I'm of a Muslim faith, it doesn't mean anything I say for or against a certain belief has some sort of negativity behind it. It would be disgusting to me if a Muslim country did it too.

Comment

It was the deception which was 'sad' for me more than anything. If you tell it how it is, no one can say they didn't know. Everyone is entitled to life and to produce life. The problem of immigration is common all over the world.

But keep one thing in mind. Just because I'm of a Muslim faith, it doesn't mean anything I say for or against a certain belief has some sort of negativity behind it. It would be disgusting to me if a Muslim country did it too.
            Yeah man, there are cool people and extremists on every side on the equation. Unfortunately, extremists are the ones who make it into the news.

Comment

Yeah man, there are cool people and extremists on every side on the equation. Unfortunately, extremists are the ones who make it into the news.
              Believe me, I hate the extremists just as much as you probably do, if not more. Messing me rep up, man

Comment

Believe me, I hate the extremists just as much as you probably do, if not more. Messing me rep up, man
                What i will say is, ive met muslims who were better christians than many christians were, as far as beiny nice/loving people, etc.

Comment

Comment

Evidently not.

You can't criticise Israel. It's a jailable offense. Everyone look the other way while the Ethiopians cease existing.

Comment

This is against human rights. You cannot redirect their lifes outside of their requests.

Comment

Working...
                      X