No announcement yet.

Miracle rescuer: I just asked the Lord, and he told me to go in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    Cut your constant **** on god enough is enough if you do not believe thats your opinion but please quit shoving yours down are throats,its tiring i have never had probs with you but the same hate god hate government **** gets old find a new subject.
    Oh yes, I mustn't say offensive things about your poor defenseless supreme omnipotent being in case I hurt his feelings.

Comment

What is the problem with the story??
      He said God spoke to him. I guess your purpose is to have less people that believe in God??

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        What is the problem with the story??
        He said God spoke to him. I guess your purpose is to have less people that believe in God??
        I think the issue is twofold: Firstly the fact that his story was uncritically accepted and paraded around as proof of god's glory and secondly that the story is internally inconsistent.

It's not like this guy heard god talking and went for a walk in the swamp. He was part of a search team specifically looking for this girl in the area they thought she would be. Then there's the aspect that not only did god let her go missing, he also kept her missing for five days. One more day and he could have created the entire universe and everything in it!

And then you introduce all of the girls who go missing in America and don't get found at all, or get found as corpses... God doesn't care about those ones? Those ones have displeased him?

Comment

squealpiggy never ceases to amaze me

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            Nadia Bloom was rescued from a swamp in Orlando by James King, a man who said that God spoke to him, and led him to the girl.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...75,full.column

Let's put this in perspective: A man who was part of a rescue team found a someone he was looking for in the place he thought she was and this is supposed to be miraculous? Maybe I just think that there should be higher standards when it comes to miracles!

Anyway here is a list of missing American girls that God hasn't seen fit to lead one of his followers to:

Marisa Spoonhunter, Jahmeshia Conner, Morgan Dana Harrington, Aisling Symes, Shaniya Davis, Cassandra Hodges, Sandra Cantu, Jada Justice, Sommer Thompson, Mackenzie Cowell, Anna Le, and Olivia Rutherford

God must be busy training Floyd Mayweather or something.
            Whats your problem with god or people who believe in such a thing lol. You obviously think your intelligent enough to see through it, so why do you go out of your way to try and disprove it. Which you cant.

What is your actual belief?

I dont know if god did tell him, i dont think he did, but it could be explained a number of ways.

Comment

Working...
            X