Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Whatever Mayweather Wants, It's Up To Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd will counter offer him 20$ and end up saying some like this "problem bro? You used to sell donuts in the side of the street why aren't you grateful to my charity? don't wanna fight? u chikinnnnn ! Everybody is not me is him he chikin i offered him 20$ he don't wanna do it" so fk this same old same old shit

Comment

We will see how true he is to his word if he gets past Marquez
      Whenever there was a chance for this fight to happen Manny walked away
      I think fair play to manny if he is willing to do 55/45 and random testing with no cut off but if he beats Marquez and changes his stance then he can **** off
      Personally,I think the fight will happen in April or May if Pacquiao is true to his word

Comment

Manny has been saying this for a while now. Floyd ran out of excuses a while ago, he doesnt want this fight.

Comment

No one...No reporter ever stops and ask "Manny does Bob Arum, your promoter, you know, the one who you leave everything up to" is okay with this deal? And the answer would be no. Besides they're talking about Fighting Rios next so Pac's comments mean nothing. The Pac nation will take this and run with it. Arum, Pac and Roach :

Comment

the Hauser article is interesting. Manny's stock went down when:

a) he lost a decision to Bradley (whether one agrees with the decision or not) and

b) he didn't rematch Bradley immediately....again.....for whatever reason.

Marquez already beat Manny in most people's minds, whether the judges agree or not.

Floyd has other issues. The Hauser article is damning. He also has 50 cents in his enemy's camp....50 knows all the **** on Floyd and *****ran to Manny.

Floyd is not in a good position

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              The Floyd pre-fight excuse club
              Stupid response if I've ever seen one. You're so horny to bash Mayweather fans you can't even read the text.

Comment

Still not happening.

Floyd hates Bob Arum too much to allow him anything remotely close to 50% of the total money. He'll offer him a flat fee, again, and Arum can take his share of that, instead of high PPV numbers that'll likely make him a lot more.

Comment

Now he tells Floyd, "What ever he wants, it's up to him"... People don't have amnesia & I could still remember before it was the total contrary where they(Pacquiao, Arum, Roach & the rest of the team) used to tell Floyd he didn't make the rules, Pac tried to avoid testing, wanted the same amount of $$$ ect ect & now all of a sudden it's all up to Floyd & what ever he decides it's fine... I guess they finally realized Floyd doesn't need Pacquiao(especially after Floyd was voted the HIGHEST paid athlete & Floyd as NO endorsements, unlike Pacquiao & others that have a few) & it's obvious Pac is seeing his last days in boxing so now he doesn't really care anymore & neither does his team (except for a really nice pay day against Floyd which he knows it could his highest ever) & now he's leaving it up to Floyd & if nothing happens, then he could just put the blame on Floyd.. After Saturday We'll see what happens..

Comment

This same **** just repeats itself every year.

Stuff like this is always said and then when they go to the negotiation table, it becomes forgotten. After 3-4 years, they are still fighting a PR battle, it's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                      the Hauser article is interesting. Manny's stock went down when:

a) he lost a decision to Bradley (whether one agrees with the decision or not) and

b) he didn't rematch Bradley immediately....again.....for whatever reason.

Marquez already beat Manny in most people's minds, whether the judges agree or not.

Floyd has other issues. The Hauser article is damning. He also has 50 cents in his enemy's camp....50 knows all the **** on Floyd and *****ran to Manny.

Floyd is not in a good position
                      a.) LOL at this. Manny lost ZERO credibility. The public AND Boxing experts know this was a robbery.

b.) Again both the Public and most boxing experts didn't want to see a rematch, again he lost Zero Credibility.

3.) Again this is just your opinion. Pac should have won the first fight but due to a judge's scoring error it was a draw. 2nd fight was a good split decision, if JMM didn't suffer the knockdown it would have went his way. 3rd fight was the one that SHOULD have been a draw. Marquez was winning by split till the 12th round, he let off the gas and let Pac steal the round and the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X