Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley vs Berto at 147 or Alexander vs Berto at 147.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley vs Berto at 147 or Alexander vs Berto at 147.

Sounds like good fights either way? Someones 0 has to go! I'm going to vote for Alexander, it will help build his resume up and his name. But wouldn't be upset if Bradley chased after Berto.
    bradley/berto
    81.82%
    alexander/berto
    18.18%
    Last edited by SoldierWarrior; 05-11-2010, 12:52 PM.

Is there too much risk for either these fights to happen? Is someones promoter going to protect their fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      Sounds like good fights either way? Someones 0 has to go! I'm going to vote for Alexander, it will help build his resume up and his name. But wouldn't be upset if Bradley chased after Berto.
      after cleaning out the 140lbs. division these two should have a little scrap.
      the winner should take berto IMO.

i like alexander to fight him as well but i voted bradley, probably because i'm a little biased when it comes to him :P

Comment

Originally posted by mr.applesauce View Post
        after cleaning out the 140lbs. division these two should have a little scrap.
        the winner should take berto IMO.

i like alexander to fight him as well but i voted bradley, probably because i'm a little biased when it comes to him :P
        I was thinking Alexander to help make his resume a bit better. I like Bradley more, but I think Bradley's resume trumps Alexanders right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          berto is too big for 140 lbers. he needs to fight guys his own size, like floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            berto is too big for 140 lbers. he needs to fight guys his own size, like floyd.
            If Bradley or Alexander could make 147 then Berto isn't too big for them. It's only a 7 pound difference. Thats not that huge, skills pay the bills not a small amount of weight difference! And no one with a big name like Floyd or Pacquiao has offered a fight to Berto, so where else can Berto go?

Comment

Bradley vs berto anyday.

Comment

berto vs judah would be better

Comment

Bradley will be there after he's done with Alexander

Comment

bradley/berto

Comment

Working...
                    X