No announcement yet.

pacman NIKE commercial with KOBE, FEDERRER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by strugler View Post
    Ok.just stop trying to sound like youre a nike corporate insider in asia *****.It really doesnt work.LMAO. .. moving on.
    stupid phuckin ******, you don't have to be an insider to know that Mayweather was P4P #1 when Pacman got his famous nike deal. Are you that dumb? Yea you are.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      Because that 12 year old who worships an athlete and wants his shoe or t-shirt is going to be thinking, "man I'd get that shoe but they broke child labor laws!"
      it's not about the 12 year olds dumbass, it's the image for the WHOLE COUNTRY. Most of the country loves Pacquaio and that includes EVERY AGE.

Comment

Originally posted by Fulcrum29 View Post
        stupid phuckin ******, you don't have to be an insider to know that Mayweather was P4P #1 when Pacman got his famous nike deal. Are you that dumb? Yea you are.
        Hs p4p status doesn't mean ****. Pacquiao was an icon after he beat Barrera nearly 6 years ago. He was a superstar as early as 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Hs p4p status doesn't mean ****. Pacquiao was an icon after he beat Barrera nearly 6 years ago. He was a superstar as early as 2001.
          I know it don't mean **** that's why I'm not the one that brought it up, I'm just the one that owned the idiot with facts who DID bring it up.

Comment

LMAO...........Whatever... Ok. Mr. Nike insider wanna be.
            you must know everything? LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by strugler View Post
              LMAO...........Whatever... Ok. Mr. Nike insider wanna be.
              you must know everything? LMAO
              more than you is all I'll claimt o know, seeing as how you're such an imbecilic troglodyte.

Comment

Review my post ***** is aid p4p not p4p number1. walk away *****, just walk away....go pretend somewhere else.

Comment

pacquaio is the only boxer who have contract with nike!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X