No announcement yet.

This guy injured his rotator cuff.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy injured his rotator cuff.

This guy was just called up to be on RAW, it was his debut. It's official that he has a torn rotator cuff. Watching this... Look, I'm not a huge Manny fan but I don't hate the guy. I'm starting to find it very, very difficult to believe he had this injury he says he did.

Now, Manny had only been hurt for 2 weeks according to his people. I get it, things heal over time, but the fact is during the fight he would have aggravated it again. Looking at this video this guy can barely even move or life his arm over his shoulder when it happend. (It happens on the ring posts.) It's the only video I can find but he goes through with the match but you can see he's visibly hurt. So much so a trainer actually came to check on him.

Not once watching the fight did I think Manny was hurt, I thought Manny was scared/shot. Basically, unless I see Manny in a sling and having surgery by Friday, I'm calling BS on his injury.

Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 05-06-2015, 06:49 PM.

#48 and #48's fans stay salty as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tikoloshe View Post
      #48 and #48's fans stay salty as hell.
      Since Saturday night, they've just had their little thongs all in a bunch. I would say it's sad. But nah. This is what they will continue to get. 5 years of nonstop garbage coming right back at them.

Comment

Of course it's not believable. You're supposed to barely be able to raise your arm with that injury. I doubt anyone in that thread while it was going down said anything about Manny looking hurt. Nobody in his corner says anything or massages that one shoulder. He doesn't look like he's favoring the shoulder for being in oh sooooooooooo much pain.

He needs excuses after letting all of his people down and making bold ass claims like "God will deliver him to me" and "The prisoners before they are executed ask for everything they want".

Comment

Working...
        X