Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ruben Guerrero is very serious about the Mayweather Sr. Beef [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both trainers trying to live vicariously through their sons....this **** is cringe worthy.

Comment

Lol... If the Mayweathers think they're gonna INTINIMATE us...

I can't tell whether he's serious about the whole fight thing or if he's joking. He certainly looks serious to me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Lol he was really trying to meet Mayweather in Vegas to fight him. This is such a joke to me they are how old and acting like its high school "meet me in the parking lot". They're too old for that just focus on getting money

Comment

Guererro's father can't even do those push ups and his jab is slow. No way he can beat Mayweather Sr but the whole thing looks stupid. I'm not sure Guererro himself agrees with his father.

Comment

lol they said he hasn't fought a southpaw recently but he fought
            ortiz before cotto

But these guys are funny I hope they pull it off

Comment

I seen Floyd Sr. box when he was 16 yrs old and had 2 of my fighters box him in the regionals!! In the ring Floyd will kick Guererros butt, I have no doubt about that. Don't know about a street fight thats illegal, isn't it? Ha!!! Ray.

Comment

LLS and SMH at the sametime for people in here vouching for Ruben Guerrero being from the streets like they seen him put in work on the streets. Yall like that insurance commercial put that sh!+ on the internet and they will believe its true and repeat it!!

Comment

Working...
                X