Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hindsight, Do u feel Arum had literally No Interest in a PBF Fight from the get go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I felt he thought Pac would lose and not be so much of a money maker for Arum after a loss to Mayweather, so he decided to milk Pac for all he could then set up a Mayweather fight at the end when Manny was looking like he'd be going out soon. And or course, Manny went right along with it. Even extended his contract an extra year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
      lol Him and floyd yet floyd was the only one to make serious strides to make the fight happen unlike pacjuice and bobby
      like what demand ost that allows him to cheat ?

changing his demand from 14 day cut off to no cutt off?

accepting 50/50 ppv to wanting 100%of it?

yeah sure

Comment

It's Arum fault that Mayweather health come first. Had it been Oscar, there would have been no health issue.

Comment

he had none whatsoever with manny making 60mill off one fight with floyd what interest would he have to fight the Bradley and magarito for 10mill. it makes him a lot easier manage.

Comment

Let's put it this way, he could have made they fight if he wanted it.

Comment

Its actually the most logical reason if people just put the hate aside they would have seen it from the beginning.

The fact is PBF was always favored to beat pac. Whether it was 09 or 2012 he was always the fav. Now ask your self this question: If pac fights floyd in 09 does he become the star he ended up becoming? Most likely answer is no. Floyd was the fav for a reason and most of the time the fav does win.

Business wise it was never in bobs best interest to make the fight. People forget that he is a promoter who has been going strong for over50 years without floyd or pac. I say this to show that he had big money and he would always make big money regardless if this fight happened.

So with that said would he make the fight knowing there was a good chance he had the losing horse and that he had no options on the guy who would probably win? Keep in mind he hates floyd and oscar. Business wise it made no sense for him to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA
                I felt he thought Pac would lose and not be so much of a money maker for Arum after a loss to Mayweather, so he decided to milk Pac for all he could then set up a Mayweather fight at the end when Manny was looking like he'd be going out soon. And or course, Manny went right along with it. Even extended his contract an extra year.
                manny lost to Morales and his star got bigger. try again.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think both he and Floyd didn't want it. As times gone on I think Arum was the one more guilty of avoiding it. But with Floyd's games and such, the two of them are roughly equal factors in the fight never really getting sensibly close to being made.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    like what demand ost that allows him to cheat ?

changing his demand from 14 day cut off to no cutt off?

accepting 50/50 ppv to wanting 100%of it?

yeah sure
                    More like going from no cut off to 14, accepting the 10mil per pound and 50/50 which pacroid still walked away from
                    Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 12-18-2012, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
                      More like going from no cut off to 14, accepting the 10mil per pound and 50/50 which pacroid still walked away from
                      Thank you.

Team Pac and Arum walked away from the best deal they were ever gonna get to fight josh clottey and on top of that they tried to lie and say floyd walked away until the mediator came out and said they were lying.

That right there told me who didnt want the fight. Everything from that point was smokecreens and window dressings.

Comment

Working...
                      X