No announcement yet.

fall out 4 anyone playing ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    I just stuck to Sanctuary Hills for my settlement. I spent a few hours with it when the game came out but now mainly just play the story, side quests and explore. BUT it is a good source of income!

What I did was your typical create a building/fortress type structure by the bridge over the little river. I have turrets and a defense lookout tower, etc. Inside the fortress I have a room with a safe that I keep extra guns and armor that I don't carry as my primary. I have a bobblehead collection stand and a magazine stand that I display magazines I've found. I have some crops growing that settlers, well, crop, etc. BUT the best way I've found to make a good income is that I have several industrial sized water pumps hooked up to a generator. Because I have several of them, every few days there is a surplus of purified water, which is automatically placed into my workbench. There will be 25-35 bottles of water that I can take and then sell to merchants for a lot of caps! If I build more, there will be even more of a surplus and potentially you can get around 160 bottles of water every few game time days, which you can get approximately 2,000 caps for.

I don't have any stores yet either, I think that requires a perk that I haven't felt necessary to unlock yet, since I have other priorities at the moment, but eventually I'll do that and see whats up.

This game is so fun though. I love weapon modding and exploring. You can really make some badass weapons! Good feature to be able to rename your guns too.
    Reached level 17 doing nothing but quests/exploring. I decided to finally start building up my settlement in Sanctuary Hills since ammo for the weapon I always use (the one Paladin Danse gives you) is getting harder to come by, thought may be a good source of caps so i can buy more shit.

The building your settlements part is more fun than i expected. I'm seriously considering abandoning thequest to find my son and be a full-time mutfruit farmer.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
      Reached level 17 doing nothing but quests/exploring. I decided to finally start building up my settlement in Sanctuary Hills since ammo for the weapon I always use (the one Paladin Danse gives you) is getting harder to come by, thought may be a good source of caps so i can buy more shit.

The building your settlements part is more fun than i expected. I'm seriously considering abandoning thequest to find my son and be a full-time mutfruit farmer.
      Multifruit, tots and corn. You can create vegetable paste which turns into adhesive. Gun Nut here and modding weapons is my game lol. Duct tape isn't always easy to find.

Comment

How do you assign workers to stuff? I must be totally overlooking it because I can't seem to figure it out. Other than that, I'm a wasteland wanderer. I do a quest and spend the next few hours after that exploring.

Comment

You click on them and should be able to click 'assign' and then click on the food/guardpost/whatever.

I'm level 26 at the moment, I haven't done too much of the main quest, met Nick Valentine not long ago.

Comment

I'm so tempted to buy it tomorrow but just can't decide between that and Syndicate. Never been a fan of FPS but Fallout looks more like a survival game which i do rate..

Comment

Originally posted by JrGooNer View Post
              I'm so tempted to buy it tomorrow but just can't decide between that and Syndicate. Never been a fan of FPS but Fallout looks more like a survival game which i do rate..
              It's an awesome game man, I would definitely recommend. I've been playing it like crazy and haven't done any of the main story. So much crap to do in that game

Comment

Might have to just do it then.. Tbf it does look like the sort of game I'd get loads more hours from than AC syndicate. Seen so many people like you saying they spent days already and not even done any mission
                Last edited by JrGooNer; 11-22-2015, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Lol at getting assassins creed. Is that a joke

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Lol at getting assassins creed. Is that a joke
                    No I like the Assassin's creed games.. Is that frowned upon?

Comment

Originally posted by JrGooNer View Post
                      No I like the Assassin's creed games.. Is that frowned upon?
                      Lol no to each his own. But they all seem the same

Comment

Working...
                      X