Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Your Clothing Style & Where Do You Get Em?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't vary my style at all.

Winter = Black, black, black.

Leather jackets, black sweaters/fleeces, and black jackets. Offset that **** with a light T or button up (usually blue or white, sometimes red). light blue jeans. black nikes or loafers.

Summer = green, red, black or dark blue t-shirt (no designs or logos), blue jeans, black nikes.

I don't **** with polos, ringer ts, or v-necks. keep it simple.

when I am bartending or at school I am usually wearing black slacks, loafers, and a dress shirt sometimes with a sweater over it. Because I got to fool these people into thinking I'm an adult.

I get all my **** on the cheap. JC penny, Macys, whatever's on clearance works as long as it's the colors/style I like.A few years back I used to buy my jeans at Pac Sun but then I realized I wasnt a teenage lesbian or professional cyclist and went on over to JC Penny. Get my ts for $5 at target. Looking good doesn't cost a lot of money, you just got to know what works for you.

I don't change my style up because why **** with perfection?

Last edited by paulf; 12-04-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Fresh. My wardrobe has versatility. During the work week it's slacks, shirt, and tie. Outside of work I prefer casual clothing such as t-shirts and jeans. I like wearing polo shirts like Lacoste and Ralph Lauren. I'm a sneaker aficionado. I really don't like dressing up but I've grown comfortable doing so.

Comment

Suit for work

Jeans and shirts for casual

pretty straight forward

Comment

Suit for work

Jeans and shirts for casual

pretty straight forward

Comment

I use to be a jeans and t-shirt type of guy, but that all has changed. I'm a dappered up individual; have two suits (charcoal and navy), sweaters, dress shirts, ties and bow ties, blazers (dark charcoal, tweed, navy, linen), slacks, wool trousers, raw denim jeans, Allen Edmonds Oxfords and Strands, leather loafers, and several other items I interchange with my wardrobe. I never knew the importance of being a well dressed gentlemen until I actually started doing it, there is no reason to look like a slob EVER. People just always give me a look of respect when they see me and I always feel the ladies gauk at me but most importantly I feel superb and extremely confident. My causal go to style is a tailored dress shirt, a tie, a Sports Coat, fitted denim jeans, and my loafers. Or I'll throw on a v-neck sweater with a dress shirt underneath and some khakis with my killer Allen Edmonds.

To give you an idea, my style is very similar to Ryan Goslings' character in Crazy Stupid Love, but I also experiment with styles similar to the "nerdy" style most NBA dudes rock.
            Last edited by _original_; 12-04-2012, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X