Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner/Perz is more anticipated than the Main Event

My ni99a Adrien *Rocky Voice* is gonna be a cashcow in the future

Broner a Real G

Should get more buzz broner did a good job hyping it and putting himself out their plus its is the only 12 rounder on the card LOL should be the damn main event. Its HBO for phucks sake the main event should be a 12 rounder
    Last edited by #CaneloKhan; 02-25-2012, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kimmiblob View Post
      Should get more buzz broner did a good job hyping it and putting himself out their plus its is the only 12 rounder on the card LOL should be the damn main event. Its Shobox for phucks sake the main event should be a 12 rounder

Definitely should be the main event. Broner is the only reason i'm even staying up to watch the card tonight

#teambroner

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
        Definitely should be the main event. Broner is the only reason i'm even staying up to watch the card tonight

#teambroner
        agreed...... i won't be able to watch the fight because i'm in the military and all they show is ufc fights on a.f.n. broner knows how to hype a fight up. he is creating a lot of buzz about him self.

Comment

Some people love him, others can't wait to see if he gets his ass kicked. Either way it's green.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            agreed...... i won't be able to watch the fight because i'm in the military and all they show is ufc fights on a.f.n. broner knows how to hype a fight up. he is creating a lot of buzz about him self.
            I'm hyped for the UFC as well. Normally I only watch Anderson Silva or Jon Jones because they wreck there opponents with the quickness, but I like the Frankie Edgar kid. Got a lot of heart

Broner is the heir to Floyds throne as the king of Boxing. my ni99a gonna put on a show tonight

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeniable View Post
              I'm hyped for the UFC as well. Normally I only watch Anderson Silva or Jon Jones because they wreck there opponents with the quickness, but I like the Frankie Edgar kid. Got a lot of heart

Broner is the heir to Floyds throne as the king of Boxing. my ni99a gonna put on a show tonight
              i think he gets hit too much for my liking but he might have a chance......he is a much better trash talker though. i'm a fan.

Comment

What's everyone's prediction for this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  What's everyone's prediction for this fight?
                  Broner via Greatness with a little bit of Destiny sprinkled on top

Comment

can't wait till his dad brushes his hair

Comment

Working...
                    X