No announcement yet.

Cotto will not have the blind support of all Puerto Ricans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
    Mosley is not the man until he beats Cotto again.

Pacquiao only had 1 fight at 135 because he already proclaimed that he will campaign at Jr. WW.

It's funny how Floyd stick at 147 but still avoiding the WW. Mayweather will wait for Pac to fight and clean Mosley and Cotto first LMAO. Floyd retired so he can relax and wait for Mosley, Cotto, Margarito and Williams to destroy each other so at the end of the day Floyd can make another excuse.

BTW why is Floyd staying at 147? I think needs to go down to 140 because he looks like a ***** out there picking Lightweights and 140 pounders.

Can you even name an ATG Fighter Floyd beat? Why don't you make a poll about Floyd here so we can see.
    I agree with you on the fact that Mosley needs to avenge his lost to cotto to be considered the best at welterweight. How can mosley be the best at welterweight if there is a boxer at welterweight(cotto) who beat you. If mosley beats cotto in rematch, then he can claim "the best welterweight" title.

Comment

Mosley is not the man until he beats Cotto again.

Pacquiao only had 1 fight at 135 because he already proclaimed that he will campaign at Jr. WW.

It's funny how Floyd stick at 147 but still avoiding the WW. Mayweather will wait for Pac to fight and clean Mosley and Cotto first LMAO. Floyd retired so he can relax and wait for Mosley, Cotto, Margarito and Williams to destroy each other so at the end of the day Floyd can make another excuse.

BTW why is Floyd staying at 147? I think needs to go down to 140 because he looks like a ***** out there picking Lightweights and 140 pounders.

Why don't you make a thread on the Cash Cow of Boxing? It seems that every thread of his turned into a garbage
      Shane doesn't have to beat Cotto...

He beat the man that destroyed Cotto.

Funny how Fanny Pac can look past Shane..for a guy that is freshly KO'd and slumping.Talk about looking like a p*ssy.

Floyd doesn't care how much opponents weigh..

The Filipino Fraud doesn't have the skills not to care.

Fanny should go back to 140 since he's too scared to fight a WW without aid of a catchweight.

Comment

When you have Pac's best wins by devastating KO, people would really love him.

When Cotto's best win was a gift decision agaisnt Clottey and Mosley and got KTFO it's understood.
        Haha Mosley was a gift decision? STFU. Mosley didn't even think he won that fight, did you see his post-fight interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post

Funny how Fanny Pac can look past Shane..for a guy that is freshly KO'd and slumping.Talk about looking like a p*ssy.

Fanny should go back to 140 since he's too scared to fight a WW without aid of a catchweight.
          Yes he does, because fans will always ask mosley if he ever beat Cotto and answer will be nooooo. Sorry dude, we all know that is the fact.

Comment

Also, no matter whether you believe Margarito just used plaster for 1 fight or 10 fights, the debate continues. Maybe cotto can NEVER beat Margarito but maybe mosley can NEVER beat cotto. So to make sure, mosley needs to fight cotto to show he can beat him. So what if mosley beat margarito AND MARGARITO DESYTROYED cotto.....Did mosley beat cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by rob6465 View Post
              Yes he does, because fans will always ask mosley if he ever beat Cotto and answer will be nooooo. Sorry dude, we all know that is the fact.
              Sorry dude.

Shane destroyed the same guy that beat Cotto into submission.

The last time we saw Shane he was wearing Margarito's ass like a pair of slippers.

The last time we saw Cotto he was getting tagged with every uppercut Clottey decided to throw.

Shane is the man at 147 and team Fanny knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post

Comment

Simple reason for Puertoricans not picking Cotto over Pacman overwhelmingly.

In the Philippines, Pacman is it, he's their best fighter ever. In PR the standards are much, much higher. It's the same reason Mexicans don't get over excited with the next prospect because they are used to nothing but great fighters.

Cotto has a chance don't get me wrong, I just think Manny is something special. The kind of fighter that comes along once every few decades. He will be an ATG IMO and his speed and movement will be too much for Cotto to deal with.

Comment

To TS,

The article is absolutely correct! I live on the island, and a few of my boys are rooting for Pac. Not just rooting for him to win, but they REALLY dislike Cotto and hope that he looses. This is in most part do to his personality as explained in the article. The crazy thing is that they are/were all Tito fans. In no way or form am I trying to **** on Cotto, but the truth is not everyone supports him here.

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                      Simple reason for Puertoricans not picking Cotto over Pacman overwhelmingly.

In the Philippines, Pacman is it, he's their best fighter ever. In PR the standards are much, much higher. It's the same reason Mexicans don't get over excited with the next prospect because they are used to nothing but great fighters.

Cotto has a chance don't get me wrong, I just think Manny is something special. The kind of fighter that comes along once every few decades. He will be an ATG IMO and his speed and movement will be too much for Cotto to deal with.
                      Mexicans don't get exicted over the next prospects???

BULL**** mofo.

Ya'll are so desperate for the next big thing it's pathetic.

Look at all the hope and hype that went into Bojado,Angulo and Ortiz.

Now ya'll have immigrated to Saul Alvarez' groin area.

Comment

Working...
                      X