No announcement yet.

Does Zelenoffs Dad have aids ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Zelenoffs Dad have aids ?

i heard he did he got it from shaggin a dirty smackhead down an ally way to pay for charlies membership at tiget gay bar **** i ment boxing gym and its also on www.chazzysuckmenoffsdadsgotaids.com

danny nolan ure dad died of aids and balls cancer i heard ....... is it true??? ure dads a ***goott wow

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
      danny nolan ure dad died of aids and balls cancer i heard ....... is it true??? ure dads a ***goott wow
      yeah he got aids of ur dad when ur dad date raped him my dear old dad took his own life afterwards leaving me alone to rid the world of aids raping kiddy fiddlers like ur dad and ur pedo lookiin uncle bet thats y ur sister ran away cos ur uncle used to play hide and seek with his dick and she could never find it cos he hid it 2 deep in her arse incest must run in the family cos i heard ur gran gives u pocket money to tongue flick the cobwebs off her stale old ***** **** ur familys a sick set of inbred ****s u shud make a tv show called family ****ing with the zelenoffs

Comment

link or it diddnt happen

Nolan's got a link

your talking from ur cocksucker

Comment

good effort tho Z keep trying

Comment

I dont know about his dad
            but ZELENOFF looks like he has AIDS!
            I hope his ****** ass will be tested for AIDS cuz i dont want to see HBP
            infected!
            Last edited by katsidismichael; 04-01-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

hbp looks like he has aids, all u ***goots have aids from but ****king

Comment

hbp looks like he has aids, all u ***goots have aids from but ****king
                you get your arse felt 100% of the time on esb but still come on here and act dumb

i know your not dumb Z , why dont you come on here and be humble instead of acting

The esb lads are playing it for laughs ,but they are not and can not be funny

up to you bro , if you want to keep posting and replying to children then stay on esb

if you really want to talk serious then i suggest we do that talk here

your call ....

Comment

Theres a reason why Nolan is number 1 in this piece
                  And here's the evidence

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                    Theres a reason why Nolan is number 1 in this piece
                    And here's the evidence
                    lol oh yeah

Comment

Working...
                    X