No announcement yet.

Marquez beats Pacquiao at 135!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez beats Pacquiao at 135!

Judging by the way he fought last night, I say he beats Manny at lightweight. He took Casamayor's best shots and was never buzzed. He looked filled out for the weight and evidently carried his power as he won the fight by KO. He did what Chico, JL Castillo and Acelino Freitas could not do, KO Joel Casamayor!

New Ring Lightweight Champion: Juan Manuel Marquez!

Originally posted by Puas View Post
    Judging by the way he fought last night, I say he beats Manny at lightweight. He took Casamayor's best shots and was never buzzed. He looked filled out for the weight and evidently carried his power as he won the fight by KO. He did what Chico, JL Castillo and Acelino Freitas could not do, KO Joel Casamayor!

What forum is this Non stop bitching?

Comment

No doubt about it. JMM wins over Pac @135 he's the no.1 p4p fighters he beat Casamayor.

Comment

so what...PAC whooped his ass twice already how many times has tht bea
        ner ate the canvas against PAC?

Comment

I think Pac will eek out a decision or possibly TKO JMM late since he still has the same speed and big power at LW.

Comment

Originally posted by Jupiter Maximus View Post
            so what...PAC whooped his ass twice already how many times has tht bea
            ner ate the canvas against PAC?
            Until they got the $

Comment

Working...
            X