Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pele calls Anderson Silva pathetic, scumbag, liar.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
    there is only one PELE the footballer no one else knows who this guy even is
    False, dude is pretty well known in Brazil from his Vale Tudo days. I have no idea who the Pele soccer player is....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      False, dude is pretty well known in Brazil from his Vale Tudo days. I have no idea who the Pele soccer player is....
      get ur head out of ur ass

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
        get ur head out of ur ass
        Go fuck yourself. I don't watch or follow soccer, I know a soccer player named Pele exists, but if you put him in a line up with 10 other dudes I couldn't point him out. I've known of The Pele I'm talking about in this thread for over 15 years. When someone says Pele, I don't think of fairy footballer, I think of the Vale Tudo fighter who had wars with Macaco, KOed Matt Hughes and Prime Militech...

Comment

I knew exactly who the thread was about, Pele was the man in his prime, stopped a prime Matt Hughes. I'm a huge fan of Chute Boxe fighters and when the whole camp kind of fell apart I really lost interest in MMA, but I do know that quite a few of the fighters that came out of the camp are jealous of Anderson's success, how he learned from them and then went on to train with fighters from (then) BTT, which were their rivals in PRIDE FC.

Comment

Pele left Chute Boxe before Anderson did....

Comment

Pele left Chute Boxe before Anderson did....
              He's still obviously quite jelly bro.

Comment

Yeah, the sport wasn't as big when Pele was the number 1 dude in the world....

Comment

Pele ****ed up Matt Hughes!! Check it!

He fought Liddell Vale Tudo... Check the kick he landed on Liddell at 5:07.
                  Last edited by RIZO24; 05-31-2012, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Yeah, the sport wasn't as big when Pele was the number 1 dude in the world....
                    Yeah man, he really is the originator of ring antics in MMA. The guy was trolling around in the early 90s and scoring savage KTFO victories. You can see how little folks really know about this guy by reading the responses in this post. Whenever I see Anderson doing his funky gorilla style (lol) or whatever the fuck it's called, all I can think about is Pele.

Comment

How so????
                      i dont know...

just felt like saying that at that time. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X