Brother Naz speaking on Garcia-Matthysse, the K2 bros, Broner and Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brother Naz speaking on Garcia-Matthysse, the K2 bros, Broner and Floyd

Naz dropping jewels!!

I agree on what he said about Malignaggi, and that is why I have the utmost respect for Malignaggi. I like his attitude and I also admire the fact that he got this far despite being one handed and feather fisted, that right there is commendable. That said Broner is gonna kill him.

Comment

Nasim spittin dat knowledge as always man. Love the B-Hop Roy comparo!! That's how I feel about Danny & Lucas too.

Comment

Danny Garcia's game is to stand at mid range and take half steps backwards, looking to get in counter shots. Matthysse is gonna inevitably move forward and give Garcia those opportunities, which is why I'll never understand why people are sleeping on Danny. Matthysse does feint, and while he does slip up defensively he isn't that bad, at least he has that going for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
          Danny Garcia's game is to stand at mid range and take half steps backwards, looking to get in counter shots. Matthysse is gonna inevitably move forward and give Garcia those opportunities, which is why I'll never understand why people are sleeping on Danny. Matthysse does feint, and while he does slip up defensively he isn't that bad, at least he has that going for him too.
          Problem with Danny is, he has no defense. His feet are flat and his movement with his feet is extremely poor. Matthysse will be landing a lot because Garcia like to counter/bang.

Comment

Good interview. Naz always telling it like it is!

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              Problem with Danny is, he has no defense. His feet are flat and his movement with his feet is extremely poor. Matthysse will be landing a lot because Garcia like to counter/bang.
              Danny has a good chin too, so I believe he has all the time in the world to get it done himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                Danny has a good chin too, so I believe he has all the time in the world to get it done himself.
                I agree Danny has a good chin, that's why he can fight the way he has. However he gets hit flush, and VS Matthyse you really need to limit that.

Matthyse can hit hard with both hands Naz said. Garcia has power but not as much as Matt according to Zab I believe.

Comment

Garcia has a good chin... He has good stamina too right?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

great interview. liked alot of what he said.

Comment

Working...
                    X