No announcement yet.

Bradley talks smack about Floyd and makes a promise about a Pacquiao fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley talks smack about Floyd and makes a promise about a Pacquiao fight

lol at this jealous fool... dont be mad cause nobody knows who you are and you aint got no love from the rap community

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
      lol at this jealous fool... dont be mad cause nobody knows who you are and you aint got no love from the rap community

WTF are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post

WTF are you talking about?
        bradley is unknown, nobody cares for him...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply Zyzz View Post
          bradley is unknown, nobody cares for him...

within the rap community?

Comment

The few fans of Bradley's want him to fight bytch boy Amir **** Khan.. other that that, he's done absolutely nothing to talk smack about WW fighters let alone actually fight a top WW...

Comment

I didn't watch the video, but Bradley is now arums puppet. He'll do what he's told. However he's a solid fighter & I hope he fights Pacman because he'll win a wide ud & get robbed further exposing Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
                within the rap community?
                rap community, general sports community, average joe community .... all those know who floyd mayweather is, who knows who bradley is???.... is it sinking in now or do you need me to break it down further??....

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I didn't watch the video, but Bradley is now arums puppet. He'll do what he's told. However he's a solid fighter & I hope he fights Pacman because he'll win a wide ud & get robbed further exposing Pacman.
                  its a pretty good vid. I like the end when he talks a Manny and fighting him...check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    The few fans of Bradley's want him to fight bytch boy Amir **** Khan.. other that that, he's done absolutely nothing to talk smack about WW fighters let alone actually fight a top WW...
                    Why would he fight Khan,dudes coming off of a loss,if i were Bradley i would aim for the big dogs as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X