Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has There Ever Been Worst USA Heavyweight's Than Today?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yup the American heavyweight scene consists of nothing but a long line of lazy bums who a hungrier for burgars than belts

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
      yup the American heavyweight scene consists of nothing but a long line of lazy bums who a hungrier for burgars than belts
      I think that's unfair to Chambers who, out of any of Wlad's recent opponents, made a genuinely strong effort to prepare himself for a title shot, with back to back wins over Peter and Dimitrenko. He's also game for another shot, and following his disappointing loss to Povetkin has kept in fighting shape.

The same might also be true of Arreola soon, though time will tell on that one.

Comment

You're sure that Rahman is still alive? I want proof.

Comment

Bump!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
            I think that's unfair to Chambers who, out of any of Wlad's recent opponents, made a genuinely strong effort to prepare himself for a title shot, with back to back wins over Peter and Dimitrenko. He's also game for another shot, and following his disappointing loss to Povetkin has kept in fighting shape.

The same might also be true of Arreola soon, though time will tell on that one.
            I agree I think Chambers is legit. Sucks he faced the wrong Klitschko, I think he would box the ears off of Vital. Arreola need to fight Wlad. Tired of the Klitschko brothers cherry picking style match ups.

Comment

With the exception of being weight drained, going above your natural weight decreases punch resistance. The Briggs fight just proved that Vitalis power is overrated.

Comment

I watched Tony Thompson's last fight, and he was truley one of the slowest fighters I have ever seen in the history of boxing. It was like he was fighting in slow motion.

Comment

It seems like one of the worst, if not the worst Heavyweight division ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I remember in the 70's people were complaining about how bad the heavyweight division was.
                    I remember the same of the 80's
                    I remember the same of the 90's
                    I remember the same of the 2000's

If they did it now, finally I would say they are right!
                    Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                    It seems like one of the worst, if not the worst Heavyweight division ever.
                    Thread is about American heavyweights, not the division as a whole.

Comment

Yeah USA ONLY!

Comment

Working...
                      X