No announcement yet.

Obama declares France as the US's greatest ally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama declares France as the US's greatest ally

Wtf happened to Britian?? Cheers Obama you stupid fcuk!!!

**** them, they are in 14 Trillion dollar debt, they won't be anything without spending what they don't have LOL.

Although IMO France haven't really gone to war in Iraq have they? Strange.

Best be allies with the Arabs who have money in the bank, and good weapons in the future.

Comment

I think the French Foreign Legion may have done a few ops in and around Iraq, I'm not 100% sure on that though so don't quote me on it. Even if they have, they're not all French people so Obama's just being a complete idiot.

Britian are by far America's greatest ally, without Britian the US would be doing alot worse over in Afghan, and without the US us Brits would have alot more soldiers still alive. How many British soliders have the US killed in friendly fire? can't half tell the US military training is complete bollocks compared to British forces training.

Comment

That's pretty ungrateful. We Brits help you yanks out in a war, lose British lives for your cause, and FRANCE is your greatest ally? Damn Obama... I used to think you were cool.

Comment

Australia?

Comment

Originally posted by PandaKilla View Post
            **** them, they are in 14 Trillion dollar debt, they won't be anything without spending what they don't have LOL.

Although IMO France haven't really gone to war in Iraq have they? Strange.

Best be allies with the Arabs who have money in the bank, and good weapons in the future.
            In your sig about Bradley. You forgot to mention he has little to no KO power, power is weaker at 147, he started his career at 140 not 106, he's been knocked down twice at 140, he has said he'd take any drug tests up to any day to fight Mayweather.

Just in case you're trying to imply he's comparable to Pacquiao and that he might be using steroids because of the similarities, in a sarcastic way. I think you got a bit too excited and basically left out the most important parts of why people accuse Pacquiao of using steroids.

Comment

Sorry for being off-topic TS.

Comment

France, is it still a country?

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                  In your sig about Bradley. You forgot to mention he has little to no KO power, power is weaker at 147, he started his career at 140 not 106, he's been knocked down twice at 140, he has said he'd take any drug tests up to any day to fight Mayweather.

Just in case you're trying to imply he's comparable to Pacquiao and that he might be using steroids because of the similarities, in a sarcastic way. I think you got a bit too excited and basically left out the most important parts of why people accuse Pacquiao of using steroids.
                  Could he still be on roids? Yes he still could.

Pac started as a teen.

He use to lose a lot of weight and anyone who has lost weight knows you're weaker.

He said he would take the tests, good for him, it doesn't mean he has not used roids.

He still has a good chin.

BRADLEY could still be using roids.

Comment

I guess we're supposed to change freedom fries back to french fries?

Comment

Working...
                    X