No announcement yet.

Sex whilst she is on her period

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex whilst she is on her period

first time today. Was in the shower so wasn't so bad but think I'll give that one a miss next time.

Blood clots on the end of my ****.

Originally posted by Apache Kid View Post
    first time today. Was in the shower so wasn't so bad but think I'll give that one a miss next time.

Blood clots on the end of my ****.
    I wouldn't recommend it either...The thing most of us men don't understand, is women get very, VERY horney when it's that time. Some chicks don't care, at that point, it is up to you.

Comment

I like it.

The "kwee kwee" sound from pushing the menstrual blood in and out of the ****, the sticky sensation on the cockskin from the mixture of blood and ***** juice, the smell of iron and the fact that when I pull my love muscle out of her it looks like I just stabbed the ***** in the puss with a knife aka my ****.

Plus you can bust inside her gaping maw and probably not get her preggers.

Whats not to like?

Comment

I did this girl on her period twice but I don't regret it cause she was hot

A not so good looking girl wouldn't get it from me on her period. She has to look really really good.

Comment

The smell of blood is not cool in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
            I like it.

The "kwee kwee" sound from pushing the menstrual blood in and out of the ****, the sticky sensation on the cockskin from the mixture of blood and ***** juice, the smell of iron and the fact that when I pull my love muscle out of her it looks like I just stabbed the ***** in the puss with a knife aka my ****.

Whats not to like?
            This is true

Comment

Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
              I like it.

Whats not to like?

L..o..l (I think) You sick bastard!!!

Comment

No thanks. Dot.

That is the day I gladly spank the monkey.

Well two or three days actually.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                  I did this girl on her period twice but I don't regret it cause she was hot

A not so good looking girl wouldn't get it from me on her period. She has to look really really good.
                  I would have to be so ****ing turned on or something.

Not sure. But that's just ****ed up.

Plus who in the hell bangs their woman when she's on the rag?

I can't even be in the same room as my girl at that time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                    I would have to be so ****ing turned on or something.

Not sure. But that's just ****ed up.

Plus who in the hell bangs their woman when she's on the rag?

I can't even be in the same room as my girl at that time.
                    I can't stand girls when they are on their period.

crazy bitches.

had to try it. won't be doing it again unless I am drunk.

Comment

Working...
                    X