Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

im an AMERICAN thats why i support MAYWEATHER!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
    how can non pinoy americans root for manny cunanan!!! mayweather fought for us in the olympics and pays to the usa....if your rooting against mayweather and non azn you should be ashamed!!!
    You should kill yourself

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I am an American and I support Pac.

Pac>Mayweather
      ^^^this! Pac is the man!

Comment

Because America is full of different races who hate their own country.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
          I'm American and I support the U.S. Troops.
          A U.S. Troop(Soldier) thanks you for your support Chups. Green K to follow.

Comment

in america we have freedom of choice we can like whoever we want. the other countries who have nothing have to believe their fighters are gods amongst men because they have nothing to believe in. of coarse most ppl know mayweather will win but u have to let the lil ppl believe in their god.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              Because America is full of different races who hate their own country.
              Just like how you hate your own people?

Comment

I am an American (the Land of the Brave) and I hate cowards.

Comment

American here also...and I support a fighter based on what he does in the ring not all that other CRAP that sensitive fans take serious

Mayweather skills in the ring is one of a kind, I could give a **** what he does outside of it
                  Last edited by sicko; 06-08-2010, 06:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
                    how can non pinoy americans root for manny cunanan!!! mayweather fought for us in the olympics and pays to the usa....if your rooting against mayweather and non azn you should be ashamed!!!
                    You're a ******. Ted Bundy was an American too. You support him?

Comment

Im American and I support the legalization of marijuana. People like Floyd is why the rest of the world thinks Americans are all a bunch of *******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X