No announcement yet.

If Manny was juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
    My friends have actually really gotten into the sport since Floyd came back. They were all really into the negotiations for the fight. They all want Floyd to **** up Manny.

All my friends want Manny to fuk up Floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
      Proof? Well there is no proof he cheated on his wife, no proof Al Capone ran the mob, had people killed and so forth.
      The proof is all the peices to the puzzle, why wasnt he able to knock JMM out in 2 blood wars, but he killed Cotto?
      You're telling me JMM hits harder than Cotto?
      Again, an important thing such as the weight class was ignored.

*****s can go on with their logic of "Fact even without proof". You dont fool anyone but yourselves.
      Nice comparison, boxing and the mafia

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
        That one's great! Al Capone killed HUNDREDS of people, yet all they could put him away for is TAX EVASION.

John Gotti, leader of one of the five families, recently went through his FIFTH MISTRIAL. The guy has killed dozens of people.

Proof doesn't need to smack you in the face to exist. READ BETWEEN THE LINES!
        They got the courts and judges in their back pocket.

They have the DA's shaking in their boots, afraid to come out aggressively and nail these guys.

That's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
          All my friends want Manny to fuk up Floyd..
          same here...........

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Yes.

People will defend what they enjoy.

Unfortunately for Floyd, he has more haters than fans, but then again that's his own fault.

If Pacquiao got banned from boxing it would absolutely devastate the sport.

If Floyd got banned, eh... not so much. It would hurt boxing for a few months but then bigger fights would be made.
            Not true, when Mayweather retired, Mayweather was still the most talked about boxer on these forums, I still remember.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
              Again, an important thing such as the weight class was ignored.

*****s can go on with their logic of "Fact even without proof". You dont fool anyone but yourselves.
              Nice comparison, boxing and the mafia
              Ok so your point is?
              126/145... Pac has been getting rocked in all his fights, but he gets a new conditioning coach in the Diaz fight. This conditioning coach has gone on record to say "I give Manny a special BLEND, he has no idea what he takes"
              Freddy Roach, a guy Pac has been knowing for yrz! says "I have a hard time giving him shakes and vitamins" WAIT!!!!!!!!
              (A guy you just met can give you something and you have no idea what it is, but a guy you've known and trusted has a hard time giving you a shake? HMMMMMM
              JESUS! help these people!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                Not true, when Mayweather retired, Mayweather was still the most talked about boxer on these forums, I still remember.
                Boxing went on as usual. Big fights happened. Cotto-Marg, Mosley-Marg, Pac-DLH, Pac-Hatton, JMM-Diaz.

Really though, everyone knew that Mayweather's retirement was BS.

It was just a matter of time.

Who would've guessed that he'd come back to fight a LW?

Not me...

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                  Ok so your point is?
                  126/145... Pac has been getting rocked in all his fights, but he gets a new conditioning coach in the Diaz fight. This conditioning coach has gone on record to say "I give Manny a special BLEND, he has no idea what he takes"
                  Freddy Roach, a guy Pac has been knowing for yrz! says "I have a hard time giving him shakes and vitamins" WAIT!!!!!!!!
                  (A guy you just met can give you something and you have no idea what it is, but a guy you've known and trusted has a hard time giving you a shake? HMMMMMM
                  JESUS! help these people!!

So, in all these gibberish sorts you have posted, wheres your solid proof of PAC's juicing?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    just like the dirtiest girl in school.......lol..

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                      They got the courts and judges in their back pocket.

They have the DA's shaking in their boots, afraid to come out aggressively and nail these guys.

That's why.
                      That **** is seriously infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                      X