X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Pep is proper pony.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      Anyone who thinks Pep's style won't work in the prem is a bit of a nonce tbh. He's one of the most innovative tacticians ever, if executed properly his systems are proven to be almost unbeatable, barring freak results.

Cannot wait to see us defend properly again, cannot wait to see who he brings in and I cannot wait to see him turn Iheanacho into a world class player. Pretty sure our academy was built with Pep in mind.

Also there's no way Heynckes' Bayern were anywhere near what Pep's are. This Bayern side is now a dynasty, the Heynckes side relied on counter attacking football interlaced with individual skill. Pep's sides have 11 players who will just straight up outplay you.

Also before any Arsenal fans pipe up, the guy has a 100% record of eliminating you, from everything.
      Can you give me a break down of what exactly Pep's style of football is?

If he is such an amazingly talented coach, why exactly has Bayern not reached the Champions League final with him at the helm? You call this Bayern team a 'dynasty'?! How can that be so given his european exploits? His league titles don't mean much when you consider the talent he manages is far superior to anything else in the Bundesliga.

Pep joined Bayern and had the audacity to sign their closest rivals best player. Lol. Now the 'Great' Pep is joining Man city and the likes of Pogba are already being linked with an £80mill move.

I'm of the thought that he is a good coach that has managed extra ordinarily talented teams.

One more thing, how has Barcelona done in the Champions League without Pep?
      Last edited by Adamjr91; 02-02-2016, 10:28 AM.

Comment

• I don't think Pep's time in Germany can be called a success considering what he was following.

If it's anyones dynasty it is Jupp Heynecks not pep's.

Comment

• Shots fired by El Fenomeno!

This is Pep's first real job. Albeit one with a bottomless pit of cash, the most talented squad in the country, and an infrastructure that is second to none.

Football though, innit. More importantly premiership football.

I don't think we will see a dominant side in the premiership regardless. It is bedlam. Pep might short-circuit. Mourinho will short-circuit him.

Comment

• Pep is pony, proper pony.

Comment

• What the **** is up with Wenger's obsession with Flamini ? I can't believe he starts tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                What the **** is up with Wenger's obsession with Flamini ? I can't believe he starts tonight.
                Who else can he play? Coq is just back from a long-term injury and Elneny is green as fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                  Who else can he play? Coq is just back from a long-term injury and Elneny is green as fuck.
                  Maybe buy someone that isn't green and is ready to actually play football and make you a better team. Crazy notion for an Arsenal fan i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Maybe buy someone that isn't green and is ready to actually play football and make you a better team. Crazy notion for an Arsenal fan i guess.
                    Like who????

Comment

• Originally posted by *OG Wenger* View Post
                      Like who????
                      Are you telling me there are no better players than Flamini & Coq that you could buy?

Comment

Working...
                      X