Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Team Responds To Floyd Mayweather's Latest Tirade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd beats women. Oscar wears women's clothing. Floyd beat Oscar. That is all.

Comment

Whats the point of these articles? Can anybody tell me whats the point of this garbage? The back and forth is just pointless. The only thing it does is provide nothing but a soap opera kinda vibe for boxing. I could care less about both of their past's. Mayweather is retired and focusing on his fighter (jack) and oscar is literally doing a great job with GB which was suppose to "fail" without Richard.S.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
        I want to assure all members of this forum whether there friend or foe...enemy or compatriot that under no circumstances is amir Khan from the UK
        Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        How the f uck can YOU try and shi t on another boxer you fat ass ex-can?!

Khan is 1000 times a better representation of UK boxing than you were you fat lazy ass bum!

You got fckin nerve

What ever happened to your career you fckin bum you fckin can?!

You boxed at York Hall in east London on Bethnal Green

What ever happened to you?!

Seriously who did you fight and why did you quit?
        Don't have adult conversations with mongchats .....now your writing in big black capitals ...is your name Billy the mong ? Brrrrpppppppppppp
        Why won't you answer my question?!

Seriously who did you fight?

And why did you quit?!

I've told you already or are you that slow ******ed texasboi ranger.....and I told why I quit....drugs.parties and being a party animal was probably the main reason......reached the semi finals of the ABA championships twice at the 68 kilo limit ...which is just above welterweight ....opponents I beat were Mike hunt, Ivor biggun and robin bastard ....all very good amateurs lol
        I asked why you quit I didn't ask why you were a f ucking can you bum

You were a f ucking bum

You can blame it on drugs gay sex whatever but bottomline after all the excuses you were a f ucking bum

And you actually have the f uckin nerve to talk about other people's drug problems you idiot FCK!

BWaHAHaahahaHAHaahahaHAHAHaaHA!!

Are you f ucking serious you bum?!

Welterweight..?!

You skinny little drughead FCK

You mean to tell me all that shi t you f uckin talk and you're just a welterweight you little shi t?!

BWaHAHaaHAHaahaHAHaahahaHAHA!!!
        might have to pop over and see texasboi and just give him real shot just under the floating rib....that will fix him lol
        Shut your little ass up you little shi t

I wouldn't even fight you little boy

I'll just settle you down with whatever drug you need you little junkie fck

BWaHAHaahaHAHaahahaHAHahaHAHaaHA!!
        And for the record I believe you were a f ucking can even before you shi tted your career down the drain on drugs you junkie

And don't give me that shi t you're clean today you're still a f uckin junkie Dicky

Didn't they make a movie about you DICKY?!

BWaHAHaahahaHAHAHaahahaHAHaaHA!!

Fck outta here you clown you are no longer allowed to talk about ANYBODY's drug problems Delahoya Chavez Jr NOBODY!!
        What an inbred lol.....sex drugs and rock & roll son.....2 birds at the same time...Pablos powder lined up on the bedside table and a few tequilas just to spice it up a bit that's what I did.
        BWaHAHaahaHAHaahahaHAHaahahaHAHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
          Whats the point of these articles? Can anybody tell me whats the point of this garbage? The back and forth is just pointless. The only thing it does is provide nothing but a soap opera kinda vibe for boxing. I could care less about both of their past's. Mayweather is retired and focusing on his fighter (jack) and oscar is literally doing a great job with GB which was suppose to "fail" without Richard.S.
          Couldn't have said it any better. Instead of boxing fans talking about the new faces and the new stars of the sport. We keep talking about 2 old superstars that keep repeating the same thing over and over again just another version.

I was hoping Golden Boy wouldn't respond and just let Mayweather keep talking unfortunately that didn't happen. Just a matter of days before we here another stupid and ignorant remark from the other side.

Comment

Get the Facts right here :

Jr is a known LIAR

Jr beats up women

Jr flaunts his whores

This makes Jr a WHOREMONGER

Nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by boxing956 View Post
              whatever man your just another mayweather nuthugger; ready to tie his shoes for money
              Hahahahahahahaha that was good

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                Another ghetto rat thug that defends a woman beating, racist, illiterate closet ****.

Do they have good WiFi at the McDonald's you're at? Taking a break from protesting your $15 minimum wage increase?

You people talk **** about fighters, completely oblivious to scumbags like Mayweather just because he's black.
                Got damn!!!! You owned that hoodlum just like Oscar owned that woman beater.

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                  Couldn't have said it any better. Instead of boxing fans talking about the new faces and the new stars of the sport. We keep talking about 2 old superstars that keep repeating the same thing over and over again just another version.

I was hoping Golden Boy wouldn't respond and just let Mayweather keep talking unfortunately that didn't happen. Just a matter of days before we here another stupid and ignorant remark from the other side.
                  Exactly. But to be completely blunt. Mayweather did respond after DLH's phony truce statement and could of left it at that. The fact he decided to throw some more insults was uncalled for. Also mayweather has been saying some stupid **** about 'boxing conspiring to bring a white superstar" and how ufc fighters "like rousey and mcgregor get special treatment cause they are white". Mayweather at this point is feeling the effects of not being missed for not being an entertaining fighter and loved by the people like he's wanted. Hell they even booed him at the garcia-guerrero fight.

Comment

Oscar should just come out and admit that he's Gay

Comment

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
                      There's no need for Golden Boy to say anything anymore about Mayweather. Clearly Floyd still has a lot of issues still with Oscar that he won't let go.

Fact is Oscar has come along way and seems to be progressing with his demons. His promotional company is alive and thriving.

Floyd is trying to find a way to be relevant while not being the center of attention and he seems to be struggling with that.

Hopefully he concentrates on making his fighters and promotion company relevant but right now he has no one yet to make that impact.
                      lol

Oscar De La Hoya goes to Playboy Magazine, writes what he writes (in the name of discrediting Mayweather's entire career), yet folks like you want to act as if Oscar didn't start ****; that he should "take the high road", if you will. gtfoh

January is already over, Golden Boy has yet to have a single fight card this year, has one HBO date penciled in for March, has Canelo's PPV tentatively booked for May, and has the rest of his four fight cards on a channel that no one actually even gets.

Yet, The Golden Boy is supposed to be the "top promoter in the sport"?

Comment

Working...
                      X