Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muhammad Ali not doing well

Very sad news if true.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...mily-feud.html

It sure takes a lot of gall to feel sorry for the king of the world. But I can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post

It sure takes a lot of gall to feel sorry for the king of the world. But I can't help it.
      I don't feel sorry for him. He had a great career and life and wouldn't want anyone feeling pity for him. I feel bad for boxing, the fans and the void it will leave when he finally passes. I don't think there are to many historical figures today who's death would impact so many people the world over.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I don't feel sorry for him. He had a great career and life and wouldn't want anyone feeling pity for him. I feel bad for boxing, the fans and the void it will leave when he finally passes. I don't think there are to many historical figures today who's death would impact so many people the world over.
        I'm not saying you feel sorry for him, but that's a very sad state of affairs hes in, if true.

His wife and brother are quarrelling over his money like he's already dead and he can't remember all the greatness that he achieved in his life time.

I can't help but feel sorry for him because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          I'm not saying you feel sorry for him, but that's a very sad state of affairs hes in, if true.

His wife and brother are quarrelling over his money like he's already dead and he can't remember all the greatness that he achieved in his life time.

I can't help but feel sorry for him because of it.
          I know what you mean bro. My father tod me just before he passed away "Don't feel sorry for me and don't cry for me, I've had a great life. I don't want people to grieve me, I want them to celebrate everything we've given each other." That is how I've tried to approach the death of every person who has impacted my life in a positive way. Ali has been one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            I know what you mean bro. My father tod me just before he passed away "Don't feel sorry for me and don't cry for me, I've had a great life. I don't want people to grieve me, I want them to celebrate everything we've given each other." That is how I've tried to approach the death of every person who has impacted my life in a positive way. Ali has been one of them.
            At the very least, I thought things were much more peaceful in Ali's life.

I thought his mind was still fine, I thought his family was still strong. This is very disturbing to me.

He has no doubt had a great life and career. I'm not a fan of his but I will still be very sad to see him go. I feel he deserves better than going out like this.

Comment

That's too bad, I hope what time he has is without pain.

Comment

the world will shed a tear the day Ali leaves it

Comment

He was a great boxer, one of the best of all times.

I hope he leaves the world peacefully.

Comment

I knew I shouldn't have read that. Ruined my night

I wish the best for the Greatest and his brother

Comment

Working...
                    X