Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Mayweather is totally against Floyd fighting Pac. Read these quotes!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    music sucks majorily
    I didn't made the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
      As Ive said, Floydiots will always decline the truth about this thread. They will always ask proof even if the truth is already in front of them. But how many are they? Even those who were not fans of both fighters knows that Floyd is a coward ducking Pacman, unless of course, he's a moron.
      Posters like you are like little children. Hard to imagine that you've passed the 5th grade.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        -Floyd Sr: "I fear for my sons life if he fights that man [Pacquiao]"

-Roger Mayweather: "It would be crazy for Floyd to fight Pac after Ortiz. I dont know who he's fighting next but I know it aint Pacquiao"

-An Al Haymon affiliate gave an interview saying: "The Floyd/Pac fight will NEVER EVER happen. Certain fights arent meant to be made and this is one of them"

-Floyd himself said Pac has to take OSDT in order to fight him. Pac now agrees. Floyd now says Pac has to get his business in order first. "I can make $70mil a fight without Pacquiao. I dont need Manny Pacquiao"

The Mayweather camp doesnt sound too interested in fighting Pac!
        Wow. And Floyd followers still insist this has something
        to do with Pac not taking the test?

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          How can there be truth without proof? This isnt religion were talking about. Maybe it is religion to you, but for a boxing fan its a sport.

Let me ask you something, you say Floyd is a coward. How many world champions have you fought and beat?

Calling a world champion boxer a coward shows how little regard you have for the sport of boxing.

Oh, and cool alt bro...
          What did jeff Mayweather said just recently? Isnt that a big proof that Floyd doesn't want the fight to happen? Why is it if Pacman and even Arum already confirmed that MP is willing to take the test. How much proof do you want?

Just said that because non-Floydiot fans are already sick and tired of all the craps going on with Mayweather.

Btw im a FORMER FLOYD FAN UNTIL PACMAN CAME INTO PICTURE.
          Last edited by dosepulgada; 09-20-2011, 04:31 PM.

Comment

What did jeff Mayweather said just recently? Isnt that a big proof that Floyd doesn't want the fight to happen? Why is it if Pacman and even Arum already confirmed that MP is willing to take the test. How much proof do you want?

Just said that because non-Floydiot fans are already sick and tired of all the craps going on with Mayweather.

Btw im a FORMER FLOYD FAN UNTIL PACMAN CAME INTO PICTURE.
            What did he say? Care to share a link?

Comment

Latest quote not this old bull****

PAC YOUR NEXT

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                What did he say? Care to share a link?
                Sick and tired of showing links to floydiots. GOOGLE IT.

Comment

Sick and tired of showing links to floydiots. GOOGLE IT.
                  Nah, Im good. Im not gonna do you work for you. Sorry

Just a tip, in the future you should be prepared to back up your words so you dont make an ass out of yourself.

Comment

Well i think this is the first i hear that the mayweather's doesn't contradict to each other and all of them mayweathers clan are in agree that floyd should duck pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                      Well i think this is the first i hear that the mayweather's doesn't contradict to each other and all of them mayweathers clan are in agree that floyd should duck pac.
                      Silly *******.

Comment

Working...
                      X