Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad be on them roids.

Comment

Good idea.

If guys don't want testing, I am instantly suspicious.

Comment

Does this classify as "were there is smoke there is fire"

Comment

what in the world????????????

i seriously think pulev is very scared. wladimir is the LEAST suspicious fighter out there right now. where is the sudden huge increase in power? steroid acne? steroid gut? absolutely no signs of steroid abuse.

wladimir is clean and a great and humble person who is engaged to a great person. people need to stop tarnishing this great man's reputation with lies.

Comment

This does not bring up new questions! It brings up old ones.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              “I am tested for the use of illicit substances at least six times a year. It’s unfair if Klitschko won’t pass the same tests that I do,” ********* quoted Pulev as saying. “If you don’t take the test, you’re not a correct person.”

Responded Klitschko, according to the website: “If you don’t want to fight, you can stay at home.”

http://www.boxingscene.com/fighting-...omplete--79407
              I would hope Freedom2014 (tunney) and all the other posters that criticized Ward for not taking testing criticize wlad as well.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                Good response by wlad. I read that wlad undergoes testing anyways. Fighters like pulev should make sure what they want is in the contract. Now that it's been signed he is doing an Edwin rod vs ward and playing mind games .

Anyways, wlad via ko after a few rounds of hugging.
                A few is three right? I will go all in Pulev is still on his feet come the fourth round.

Comment

Drug testing should never be an issue

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I would hope Freedom2014 (tunney) and all the other posters that criticized Ward for not taking testing criticize wlad as well.
                    Nope, doesn't count.

Comment

Pulev should be happy to get a chance at the champ. There are plenty of fighters that would love to get a chance at Wlad with or without the testing.

Comment

Working...
                      X