Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS, How did you feel after you heard he can't walk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAUL WILLIAMS, How did you feel after you heard he can't walk?

Paul Williams was suppose to fight canelo which would of been a great fight in my eyes. But shortly after the fight was set he had a accident and now unable to walk. What was your reaction on the matter ? And what if the fight happened like it was suppose to, who would of won??

First I was in denial saying can't be true. Once I found out it was true I was hope in that they would say he would be able to walk again..

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfJUnt8k3is&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DEfJUnt8k3is
    Last edited by TheRebelSin; 02-16-2014, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Felt horrible, I think it would of been a good fight. With Paul Williams winning SD.

Comment

I felt sad. It just shows you how fragile life is. My thoughts were I hope he looked after his money,has a close family that will stick by him and somehow comes to terms with his position.My feelings were of shock,sadness not losing a fighter I liked watching. his busy style would have caused canelo lots of problems.

Comment

It was a horrible situation for him at that time I would picked Canelo in a close fight.

Comment

Has there been any recent news about him?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Has there been any recent news about him?
              That's why I made this post I been looking for new news but nothing yet.
              They say he's in good spirits so that's a good thing..

But the fact he never got that big payday and he finally gets it with a fight with canelo and this happens..

I wouldn't wish this on no one but if you can have Paul Williams chance places with another fighter who would it be..

Why couldn't this happen to margarito lol just playing but yah know what I'm saying..

Comment

def was sad to hear...really liked to watch paul....i was at his rematch with quintana(unfortunately had to sit through forrest/mora after lol)....

i remember the lara fight they were talking about how he had invested money in real estate and that, at the time, was doing pretty well for him ...and that retirement may be in the near future

Comment

Originally posted by DrOfStyleSlick View Post
                  def was sad to hear...really liked to watch paul....i was at his rematch with quintana(unfortunately had to sit through forrest/mora after lol)....

i remember the lara fight they were talking about how he had invested money in real estate and that, at the time, was doing pretty well for him ...and that retirement may be in the near future
                  That's funny, so was I and yea that Forrest vs mora was horrible.
                  Where was your seats at?

Comment

I felt real bad for him he is a good guy in the ring and out the ring. He seems in good sprits even though he can't walk right now. I think he's just happy to be alive it could have been a lot worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X