Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should James "Lights Out" Toney go into the IBHOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Given his track record. Toney well probably get inducted into the I.H.O.P. before the I.B.H.O.F.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
      Toney was one of my favorite fighters back in the day, he had a lot of skills and he's done a lot for the sport, I'd vote him right this second if I had the opportunity. He's made a lot mistakes over the course of his career but I haven't walked in his shoes nor would I want to because I know the path he's walked has been filled with a lot of pain.

You honor a Gladiator, even if he's flawed, Toney has earned that much at least. He's given his body and in many ways his future for our entertainment, can we at least try to reciprocate some act of generosity in return?

In athletics today there are performance enhancing drugs, but later its going to be genetic manipulation to achieve the desired result. So scientist will be building the perfect athlete from the DNA up. Should such an athlete be barred from recognition? This is the age we've created, now we have find out how we're going to live in it.
      great post.toney is about the only elite fighter the past 20 years who was absolutely never scared to fight anybody

Comment

Working...
      X