Collapse
No announcement yet.

"You're a very nice person for a colored man"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ the ancient ones, they old bro there's nothing that's going to change their way of being.

I still get the "Jose can you see..." when I walk into some of these old folks houses and I ignore them unless they give me a tip $20 or higher then **** it I sing the whole anthem with them.

Comment

Same thing happened to me years ago. A grocery store just opened their Chinese food to go section, was looking at the food when this old white lady said to me. "The Chinese food must be good here coz you buy here". WTF? All I can do is smile and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        @ the ancient ones, they old bro there's nothing that's going to change their way of being.

I still get the "Jose can you see..." when I walk into some of these old folks houses and I ignore them unless they give me a tip $20 or higher then **** it I sing the whole anthem with them.
        I'm pretty sure Timmeh did the same thing to you when you first registered old ****er. Never let it get to you.

Comment

You should have said "you're not so bad yourself for a senile old ****".

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
            I'm pretty sure Timmeh did the same thing to you when you first registered old ****er. Never let it get to you.
            yeah he did but he's ancient and soon I'll be delivering oxygen to him (empty tanks of course) that's how I get revenge

Comment

First of all I'm a mix between Mexican/German although you couldn't even tell I'm German. A few months ago some white lady from out of state asked me for directions to some restaurant so I told her the directions and everything, she replied "Thank you, oh and you speak English very well" and she walked away. I laughed about it later but at the time I was like wtf? Guess she thought I spoke only Spanish because of how I look.

The ****ed up thing is that I know no Spanish at all lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                This is what a old lady told me at the gym. I didn't how to react so I just thank you and walked away. I'm still shocked that she said this. How would you react?
                I would have robbed her - the ways us 'colored guys' are shown doing on 'tv'.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  yeah he did but he's ancient and soon I'll be delivering oxygen to him (empty tanks of course) that's how I get revenge

Have your camera ready for his first inhaling. I wanna see the look on his saggy skinned face then make him watch Jersey Shore.
                  Last edited by Terrel; 12-17-2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Don't worry these old people will be dead in a few years anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      Same thing happened to me years ago. A grocery store just opened their Chinese food to go section, was looking at the food when this old white lady said to me. "The Chinese food must be good here coz you buy here". WTF? All I can do is smile and walk away.
                      People from the states believe that Asian people do not buy from Asian restaurants because those Asian restaurants are made to cater to Americans, and these Asian people have their own healthy food at home. So seeing you there maybe she thought the restaurant sold legit Chinese food not "American" Chinese food, which is what I buy lol. I know you're Pinoy though.

Comment

Working...
                      X