Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Denies That He Reached a Deal For Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is a great boxer but he needs to stay away from Pac, even at 154. Cotto's problem is Packy's strenght, Cotto fades away in the later rounds while Pac gets stronger. It's Cotto's stamina that's questionable. If he fights Floyd, he has a better chance. I am not saying he's going to win but it will be more pressure free.
    Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
    Personally, I think a cotto pac 2 fight would be alot closer than the first. Pac hasnt looked monstrous in his previous 2 fights, and Cotto has some confidence from the Marg fight, better corner, and some new pacquiao footage to study. Yea Im Rican, but not being a PRBOXINGCOTTO, I honestly would not mind a second fight. Id love a Cotto Floyd fight if Pac Floyd doesnt go down.

Comment

even roach is having a hard time explaning and justifying this one,cotto please stop trying to act like you have any leverage or self respect your biatch ass is goin down to 147 and youll get beat up again horrifically, for a few dollars. and pac has hit his all time low with even the mere mention of this fight as its the most absurd and ridiculous opponent he couldve chosen im convinced arum gets his balls blown by manny.manny is arums lady boy he probably has him dress up female with boxin gloves and a french maid skirt behind close doors.......

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
        Personally, I think a cotto pac 2 fight would be alot closer than the first. Pac hasnt looked monstrous in his previous 2 fights, and Cotto has some confidence from the Marg fight, better corner, and some new pacquiao footage to study. Yea Im Rican, but not being a PRBOXINGCOTTO, I honestly would not mind a second fight. Id love a Cotto Floyd fight if Pac Floyd doesnt go down.
        "and some new pacquiao footage to study"its funny or rather insane how JMM whips pacs ass everytime yet gets zero credit or recognition and other loser boxers try to emulate how he kicks pacs ass everytime but yet wind up losng themselves to pac. JMM is the better fighter period, all those other dudes are what people want them to be nothing else including especially pac.the reality is JMm been there done that yall are still trying to figure pac out but the mystery has been solved exposed and delivered by a little 38 yr old mexican man in this sense even floyd if ,when and after he whips pac will just be getting JMM s leftovers..
        Last edited by boxingfan76; 01-22-2012, 01:31 AM.

Comment

There is no way cotto can beat pacroids cotto was getting tagged by a bum like margarito pacroids will kill him again

Comment

154 Cotto chances of winning increases and no more bs trainer joe santagio

Comment

Originally posted by thecrowchamp View Post
              There is no way cotto can beat pacroids cotto was getting tagged by a bum like margarito pacroids will kill him again
              And Manny wasn't getting tagged by Margarita?

Comment

From what i Remember Manny said Margarito hurt him in the mid rounds

Comment

Good pac either fights at 154 or no fight cotto v.s chavez is wat I want to see

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    even roach is having a hard time explaning and justifying this one,cotto please stop trying to act like you have any leverage or self respect your biatch ass is goin down to 147 and youll get beat up again horrifically, for a few dollars. and pac has hit his all time low with even the mere mention of this fight as its the most absurd and ridiculous opponent he couldve chosen im convinced arum gets his balls blown by manny.manny is arums lady boy he probably has him dress up female with boxin gloves and a french maid skirt behind close doors.......
                    u had me rolling.

Comment

cotto is an experienced game player, he probably started the rumors himself to put pressure on the other side.

Comment

Working...
                      X