No announcement yet.

(VIDEO)Khan-Peterson bout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
    whats more shocking is that people who have the gall to call themselves boxing fans are actually defending it and saying kahn is the one in the wrong for pointing this BS out. UNBELIEVABLE
    Bro this is boxingscene

Speak first, read thread post after.

After hearing so many claims of robberies in the sport, someone points out something fishy, and when a hater is involved, it no longer matters.

Comment

People saying it doesn't matter I think kahn lost anyway are mising the point probably through blind hatred of Kahn. Something is very rotten here and I for one want to see fair fights not ones where one guy has to fight both the opponent the ref and some dude with his arm around the judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
        Bro this is boxingscene

Speak first, read thread post after.

After hearing so many claims of robberies in the sport, someone points out something fishy, and when a hater is involved, it no longer matters.
        yeah thats abut the size of it

Comment

as much as hate Khan for being cry baby... damn, Khan have a point on this one and this really looks fishy.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
            as much as hate Khan for being cry baby... damn, Khan have a point on this one and this really looks fishy.
            yea to be honest don't even like the ****er he's arrogant and annoying but he's right in this. if this happened to an irish fighter i'd be going ape****, as it is I'm just pissed that a fighter got screwed by some guy having a love in with the judges. I think peterson should just give him the rematch in a neutral venue and prove he can beat him without all the homecooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Didn't Cotto do the same damn thing against Margs in the rematch? He pushed him and ran a couple of times. Khan did not get a fair fight. I'm not even a big Khan fan and shit like this is messed up.
              It's not messed up. People have forgotten that boxing is fighting aswell. Peterson could'nt outbox Khan so he out fought him. Boxing is based on punches from the inside and the outside. Boxing is'nt just about the guy with longer arms running around pity patting from the outside. You have to be able to fight aswell.

Comment

Working...
              X