No announcement yet.

New Breed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
    I agree it was a decent cut, however the point is that he didn't even try to keep fighting. I didn't hear him say "I want to fight".

What's he going to do next time he fights? He's bound to get opened up again, and he can't expect the ringside doctor to bail him out.
    Mate you just cant fight wit that sort of cut, if he continued some real damage would have happened.

As it stands he will be out for 8 weeks so its a huge setback.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
      Everybody talks about the guy on the ground but nobody wonders why he was down there 3 times in round 1.
      People are always going to remember the dog shot. It's controversial and will always stick in people's minds. If Billy didn't throw it, then there wouldn't be any problem.

Comment

Originally posted by I'll be back View Post
        Mate you just cant fight wit that sort of cut, if he continued some real damage would have happened.

As it stands he will be out for 8 weeks so its a huge setback.
        I genuinely felt sorry for him. He'd obviously trained hard and the fact the the fight only went for 10 seconds was a huge disappointment to everybody.

My personal feelings are that he should have protested more about the fight being stopped.

Comment

why does billy dib have to pound his opponent's gloves everytime they touch gloves..
          he does it every single fight, and then gives them a dirty long stare...
          that **** really pisses me off

Comment

those belts won last night seem like they can be bought at woolies...
            pac pacific this and pan pacific that..
            lol, after beating on some unknown from thailand or phillipines..u get to put a belt around your waist..
            the whole thing is comical..

Comment

Originally posted by Philfy View Post
              I genuinely felt sorry for him. He'd obviously trained hard and the fact the the fight only went for 10 seconds was a huge disappointment to everybody.

My personal feelings are that he should have protested more about the fight being stopped.
              hey, there's only so much you can put up with when your in the ring..
              you have to put self preservation first and foremost..

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                lol, after beating on some unknown from thailand or phillipines..u get to put a belt around your waist..
                I agree its a massive joke. It makes the entire thing a laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing_great View Post
                  they remind me of something you would find a in a show bag or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X