Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Deserves A Statue in New York (In front of MSG)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    He has sold out MSG more than any fighter in decades and now he is briging boxing back to Yankee's stadium.
    So what?? None of these fights were very successful in the whole grand scheme of things.

Comment

Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
      one of the dumbest posters of this generation good job
      The man has been beaten to death in all his major fights yet he's crowned as some sort of elite boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
        lol no
        the only people that should get a statue in front of MSG are Willis Reed,Walt Frazier or Patrick Ewing
        Michael Jordan aka The Greatest deserves a statue. He owned that city everytime he came there

Comment

Originally posted by flyest1 View Post
          Michael Jordan aka The Greatest deserves a statue. He owned that city everytime he came there
          no

Comment

why would Cotto want a statue of him outside a stadium where a wnba team plays?

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
              why would Cotto want a statue of him outside a stadium where a wnba team plays?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                no
                Lol, I'm just ****ing with you

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  The man has been beaten to death in all his major fights yet he's crowned as some sort of elite boxer.
                  lol yea ok mosley sure beat him to death. Plus look at margacheato i bet he wont be winnin fights the same way and unlike ur fav fighter cotto dont duk no one

Comment

I think they should rename madison square, Miguel Cotto Arena. Kind of like Joe Louis Arena in Detroit. We all call Joe Louis Arena, the Joe in Detroit. Could you imagine New Yorkers saying they are going to the Miguel. I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                      Did you chuck your brain down the toilet or something? If Shane Mosley wasn't a major fight I don't know what we consider them to be.

Comment

Working...
                      X