Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermaine "Bad Intentions" Taylor .. Future ATG? Future HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jermaine "Bad Intentions" Taylor .. Future ATG? Future HOF?

LOl First off I don't really like Ken Norton as a Boxer...

I think its because I'm bias to ali.. the 3rd fight pisses me off the way people talk about it... and the 2nd Fight I believe Ali won anyway. Plus Foreman blew him away... But anyway....

REAL REASON FOR THREAD!

I was looking at Jermains page...He's having all these parties after every fight.. It made me start wondering..

WILL JERMAIN TAYLOR become a ATG? hall of Famer?
    Can we say whether he will be there by looking at his career thus far?

Everyone likes him.. But what could he do to solidify a spot while he was young?

Especially since it seems to be Christmas YEAR round for him.. Even though I love the guy Lacy was his best fight in FOREVER! and Forever is around Daniel Edouard to Alfredo Cuevas.

How could he ERASE the speculation? I think he has the talent to do so.. Right?

He's got serious work to do to be an ATG.

The HOF is pretty easy to get into nowadays. He was the undisputed Middleweight champ. He just needs to come back strong and be relevant at 168 for another 4ish years, and win a couple of titles. That should put him in the HOF.

Comment

Bad Intentions, that is an awesome nickname

Comment

Yeah taking on the winner of Froch vs Pascal would be a good start, rather then avoiding froch and fighting someone like Jeff Lacy, who we all no is finished. The Calzaghe fight and the bad arm injury he got has finished lacy, there is no excuses for Taylor not to fight the winner of pascal v froch.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless 2 View Post
          Bad Intentions, that is an awesome nickname
          It wouldn't work for a white guy

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon Mbae View Post
            It wouldn't work for a white guy
            ummmmmmmmm

I don't know what you are getting at. But that is an great nick name.

Comment

i could see him coming back and beating pavlik somewhere down the line
              which would set up a 4th fight, which is great for boxing.

i dont think he should stick strictly to super middle, there are still some names at 160 that could be dealt with, esp if someone like paul williams moved up.

he has the skills, now we will see if he has the drive. lacy was a solid win, great fight to come back on. regardless of what you think of lacy, hes still a dangerous opponent to take, and i like when fighters come back facing legit competition.

question now is, whos next for taylor?

Comment

ummmmmmmmm

I don't know what you are getting at. But that is an great nick name.
                It wouldn't be as intimidating

Comment

Originally posted by Solomon Mbae View Post
                  It wouldn't be as intimidating
                  Kelly "Bad Intentions" Pavlik with skin head look. That would be intimidating.

Comment

Kelly "Bad Intentions" Pavlik with skin head look. That would be intimidating.
                    I think it would be MORE fitting for Pavlik lol

Comment

Working...
                    X