Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Chavez is Still Alive, Says Top Rank's Moretti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Chavez is Still Alive, Says Top Rank's Moretti

According to Carl Moretti, Vice President of Top Rank, a potential junior middleweight mega-fight between WBA champion Miguel Cotto and undefeated Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. is not a dead issue. There has been a lot of speculation after Chavez Jr. refused to accompany his trainer Freddie Roach on a trip to the Philippines, where Roach is training Manny Pacquiao for his November fight with Antonio Margarito. Cotto-Chavez is slated for December 4 in either New York's Madison Square Garden or a venue in Atlantic City. [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto wins by brutal Knock-out.

Comment

Good. I'm glad. I really wanna see El Dinero Vaca mop the floor with Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
        Good. I'm glad. I really wanna see El Dinero Vaca mop the floor with Cotto.
        Cotto would have to be entirely shot for that to happen.

Comment

Lil Chavez is sure getting a big head. Since When a boxer who is not even a Champion start beatching about not wanting to go to training? Maybe He doesn't want to be Pacquiao's sparring staff. That will be understandable until certain extend.
          So why don't say that? Be smart and just tell people that you are NOT sparring staff because you are the Son of a legend.
          I will think you're full of sht, but at least I would respect him standing on his ground.

Maybe He watched tape and decided to find any excuse to duck the fight?
          God knows.

Comment

Originally posted by s5-soldier View Post
            Cotto would have to be entirely shot for that to happen.
            He is shot.

Vaca will retire him.

Comment

lmaoo you crazy it will be cotto v.s foreman 2 chavez has no shot chavez is a bum he couldnt finish duddy i bet you cotto would have ko duddy in 5 rounds n chavez aint no cash cow onnnly to mexicans who watch him no1 else pays attention to the kid who has done nothing want to bet all your points

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
                He is shot.

Vaca will retire him.
                he's not the same fighter, but if you think he is shot then your just a moron!

Comment

3-4 weeks before the fight pac will transfer his training camp to wild card so basically chavez jr can still spend at least 5 weeks of training under roach if he doesn't wanna go with them to manila.

Comment

Originally posted by English puncher View Post
                    he's not the same fighter, but if you think he is shot then your just a moron!
                    I'm not the moron.

You're the moron.

He's been beaten severely 2 times in the last 2 years and backpeddles every time he's hurt.

El Dinero Vaca will steamroll him.

I know you were impressed by him beating a one legged Rabbi, but El Dinero is a whole different problema.

Comment

Working...
                    X