Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto now deserves mass respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude show me where Pacquiao has tested POSITIVE for PEDs? Show me proof that he has? You can't...enough with the BS.

Comment

Bob Arum i felt did hurt Cotto with some of his decisions, i thought he did a mistake by having Pavlik fighting Hopkins. It was done mainly for money. Pavlik really was in a lose-lose situation, he beats BHOP people would have said BHOP is too old and he already lost to Taylor(although disputed) and Calzaghe. He loses to BHOP as he did and he takes slack for moving up in weight for a non title fight instead of staying at MW.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
        what if he had a trainer who properly inspected his opponents wraps
        that would make a difference....

Comment

Originally posted by DD09 View Post
          Dude show me where Pacquiao has tested POSITIVE for PEDs? Show me proof that he has? You can't...enough with the BS.
          damn right......so please stop accusing pacman

Comment

the thing i like about cotto apart from fighting the way he acts outside the ring!for an upcoming fight he doesnt trash talk at all and he respects everyone doesnt matter who you are. He's not a quitter and he isnt like pacquiao orr mayweather who like thier publicity he

Comment

Cotto is the **** always will respect the guy and he will always be one of my favorite fighters period. I'll be an old man and i'll still be saying miguel cotto is the ****

WAR MIGUEL COTTO

Comment

stupid and idiots gayweather fans lols dream dream dream

Comment

Working...
                X