This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    You definitely won't get money back on Mangala if you sell him within 2 years. It is not an overly valued position centre half.

I still maintain it is the easiest position to play on the entire pitch.
    You ****in queers won't make money back on Torres!

Comment

• RIP Malky MacKay's career. He's not coming back from this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Look how much they made on players like Luiz, Lukaku and De Bruyne.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
          It's fantastic logic isn't it? Let's sell Di Maria, the clubs best player last fucking season and buy another toy Perez can play with

Nothing surprises me anymore with that club. Di Maria will probably end up being Uniteds gain
          We won't be getting Di Maria, I'm to skeptical about United and big name transfers. It never happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Obviously not. He's the worst footballer on earth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              We won't be getting Di Maria, I'm to skeptical about United and big name transfers. It never happens.
              Surely Di Maria can't wait to line up in a team consisting of top players like blackett, Lindgard and young at wing back?

For 50m i would say that is way to much usually.. but United are so bad atm that they need to pay 50m for a 30m pound player and quickly..

Not sure were he fits in anyway?

If we could get him and Kheidra it would be a good transfer window..

You have to laugh at Madrid.. ok Kheidra didn't play much last season but he is the type of player that keeps the team together... Instead they jusst want out and out attacking players..

Reminds me when they booted Makele out because he didn't play attractive footbll and they didn't appreciate him

Comment

• Reckon Khedira might go to Bayern now considering Javi Martinez got badly injured

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                  He is still a ****.

Weird one with Malky. Most thought he was a down to earth and a very nice man. Pretty sure most of the general public have sent text messages they wouldn't want made public knowledge.

Gonna wait for it all to come out before making my mind up.
                  Some of those texts are absolutely hilarious but that doesn't change the fact that they are 100% damning and Malky is a racist ****.

He went from suing the shit out of Cardiff to blabbering an apology the next day. Malkey and his scout spent £50mill+ on players in a newly promoted side without Tan's permission and put a massive dent in their finances.

How can you hate Tan when he bankrolled your promotion and bum that racist Malky **** after all of this has come out?

Mr. Tan deserves an apology from Cardiff fans.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  You definitely won't get money back on Mangala if you sell him within 2 years. It is not an overly valued position centre half.

I still maintain it is the easiest position to play on the entire pitch.
                  I agree. CDM is a close second.
                  Last edited by Adamjr91; 08-21-2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Welsh people are arse backwards so what do you expect?

Oh boo hoo, Tan changed the colour of our kit! It's the end of the world!

Whilst defending wankers like Mackay who is a **** manager anyway.

Comment

• CB is not easy make any mistakes and it's usually phukking obvious and results in a goal and general mocking..

Heard PSG was interested in Di Maria.. so there goes United's chances..

Phookkin Sad state of affairs atm..

Hopefully Van Gaal can turn things around but as Scholes said people are starting to worry that United will turn into Liverpool

Seems Liverpool have brought Ballotelli for 15m.. hope he is a phukk up just like he was at city
                      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 08-21-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X